Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Reep...  
Full Name Christian Lönnholm
Nickname Reep 
State/Province, Country Uppsala Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Uppsala, Uppsala Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.reep.se 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Manager 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1032  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/10/2009 5:27:19 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Snow Hard Prototype 6 Finally the new prototype of Snow Hard is released! We didn't quite get everything we hoped for crammed into this release. Still we have packed this one with quite a few surprise! For all of you who have not read about our earlier prototypes,... 
Posted April 25, 2009 12:57:19 PM
7th Prototype Snow Hard Dear gamedevelopers, I am proud to present the most awesome prototype of Snow Hard ever seen the light of pixels. If you have not heard about us before then, we are REEP, a Swedish based dev group that is making a snowball warfare game and our... 
Posted June 5, 2009 2:14:54 PM
Snow Hard Prototype 5 Here are a few pics from the tireless development group REEP (Really Evil Empire Production) and of our latest prototype: Snow Hard. The game: Snow Hard is the epic saga of Claire who has to recover the pages of her dead mother's diary by bat... 
Posted April 10, 2009 3:30:28 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
7th Prototype Snow Hard Thanks CodingCat! We have light baked the textures in Maya and then we have made a special frost shader to make the light reflect from the snow in certain angles. Since we have a very limited numbers of graphics people at our team working so we tr... 
Posted June 6, 2009 6:27:16 PM
7th Prototype Snow Hard Thank you eppo! There is a lot of polishing still a head of us but we are happy to have come this far on such short time. We will keep it up! Already on Monday we will have a patch for this version that is taking care of the bugs people are... 
Posted June 6, 2009 7:15:19 AM
7th Prototype Snow Hard Wow! You are right - he do look a little like Kim! This is unintentional and the same thing with the name and your game engine... (our engine is named after an engineering company's idea of clean room tech in Sweden) Tell us more about the engine you... 
Posted June 5, 2009 8:13:34 PM
Snow Hard Prototype 6 We have got reports that our packager have been too cheap with listing all the needed files and resources thus your stated problem. We did not notice this in our own trails but it is being handled as we speak. I will not take mote than one hour.... 
Posted April 26, 2009 8:11:53 AM
Snow Hard Prototype 6 Actually, we got the animated trees into this release in the last minute. I hope that you have the chance to see it! //Christian 
Posted April 26, 2009 1:02:05 AM
Snow Hard Prototype 5 Thanks for noticing! Yes Tobberian, the snowballs and the enemy's faces (the oh-bots) are too pale and therefore they are also too bloomed. But that is certainly something we are fixing to the next prototype. But that's not all. Graphically, this... 
Posted April 16, 2009 2:10:26 AM
Snow Hard Prototype 5 We miss you Staffan! You are of course welcome anytime and any day to check under the hood and buckle up for a test drive. The guys and girls at REEP says 'hi' back. (I still have your thermos!) We are still working on the graphics so I can t... 
Posted April 12, 2009 4:31:23 PM
Snow Hard Prototype 5 Thanks for all the kind words and great feedback! The prototype will be finnished the 24th of May since we are competing at the Swedish Game Awards (gameawards.se) Master of Riddles: We are immensely happy to hear that you had fun playing Snow... 
Posted April 12, 2009 11:13:55 AM
Snow Hard Prototype 5 Here is a little outdated and partly Swedish presentation of the background story behind the game: http://reep.se/reepsite/ultraffic/SnowHardDesigndok.pdf ... Ehm, forgot to post the link! :D 
Posted April 6, 2009 6:12:24 AM
What is writing for? What is writing for? My five Swedish Krona goes to these three reasons: a) It is shared daydreaming. (people with poor imagination benefits from people with good imagination and the person with good imagination can keep on dreaming) b) It is... 
Posted March 12, 2009 6:55:11 AM
View All Replies Made By This User