Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know m3xican...  
Full Name Davide Coppola
Nickname m3xican 
State/Province, Country Campania   Italy
GD Gathering City Naples, Campania, Italy
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.lowpoly-studios.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1032  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/31/2007 5:14:19 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
AskFlashGames - your new place for flash games Lowpoly Studios has just launched AskFlashGames.com - a website collecting quality flash games carefully selected by us. At the moment AskFlashGames features 180 games grouped in 11 categories, but we'll keep adding new games every day so this n... 
Posted January 4, 2011 5:41:47 AM
[FLASH] Network Defender We have just released a new flash game: Network Defender. In this game you are a system administrator and your job is to protect networks from malicious files. It's a mix of puzzle and action genres in a fast paced gameplay. The game features:... 
Posted December 3, 2010 6:56:34 AM
The Undergrounder - Closed beta open for registration After several months of development, Lowpoly Studios is glad to open the testing of The Undergrounder to gamers. The testing will be accessible on invitation only and will follow a formula similar to the one used for Google Gmai... 
Posted September 7, 2010 7:20:51 PM
The Undergrounder - debut trailer and website Today I published the official website of the game I'm developing: The Undergrounder. The game trailer is embedded in the front page, but it's also available on youtube and vimeo. Any feedback/comment about the trailer is welcome. :-) 
Posted August 3, 2010 5:58:51 PM
composer needed for game trailer We need a composer to make a royalty free track for the first video trailer of our game The Undergrounder. This is a low budget job, but we still need a composer for the game so this could be just the beginning of a longer collaboration. If you... 
Posted July 27, 2010 4:53:45 AM
How to compile OpenGL and SDL code on Windows I wrote a blog post/tutorial titled how to compile OpenGL and SDL code on Windows using MinGW and Cygwin. This tutorial is not intended for newbies and it could describe steps you won't need for your project (like the ones related to the... 
Posted April 9, 2010 7:10:47 AM
iPad for gaming? Hey guys, the Apple iPad is gonna hit the shelves soon, I was wondering if gamers will consider it a gaming device and buy it or if it's gonna be just an expensive toy for few fan-boys. What are your thoughts about it? Are you going to buy an iP... 
Posted March 17, 2010 6:02:31 AM
[Game Announce] - Evolution War Evolution War is a turn based strategy game with strong RPG overtones. The game is set in a virtual universe in which AI bots have evolved to become independent beings in cyberspace. The bots fight for dominance in their environment to conquer th... 
Posted July 1, 2009 12:36:56 PM
Top 10 weirdest IGF 2009 games I've wrote a short article where I've collected 10 of the weirdest games I found digging all the entries of the Independent Games Festival 2009: http://www.m3xbox.com/index.php?page=a_top10_w_igf Nothing serious, just for fun [cool] 
Posted April 14, 2009 8:45:30 AM
GPU terrains - NEW 3D renderings All these images are made with Blender for my master thesis project about generation and erosion of terrains with a GPU. I've already posted in this section of the forum about 2 months ago, from that first post I've continued my work developing th... 
Posted March 7, 2008 11:55:58 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
[FLASH] Network Defender I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback :) Today I made the first 3 levels shorter/quicker, hope this will improve the slow start. 
Posted December 4, 2010 7:23:35 PM
The Undergrounder - debut trailer and website hey tariqwalji, basically yes, you control the yellow character and move around the map mostly using trains. Anyway this trailer was supposed to be more a teaser than a debut trailer, so things will be explained better in the future ;) 
Posted August 4, 2010 6:26:11 AM
composer needed for game trailer thanks everybody for the interest, unfortunately the position has been filled. 
Posted July 28, 2010 6:01:41 AM
composer needed for game trailer email sent, thanks. 
Posted July 27, 2010 9:46:11 AM
Space Pirate nice name for the editor... :-) 
Posted March 31, 2010 1:00:29 PM
iPad for gaming? To be honest I don't like on-screen controls, cause the gamer can't avoid to cover part of the screen with his fingers and I think this is not that great with some kind of games, for example: The iPad has a bigger screen, so this problem... 
Posted March 18, 2010 8:52:26 AM
what is the best game develop company? it's ok if you are the EA boss... 8-) 
Posted January 29, 2010 9:43:48 AM
Racing Game AI (Crash course! - excuse the bad joke) Ai Wisdom books (especially 1 and 2) have several good articles about the subject. 
Posted May 22, 2009 6:53:05 AM
Neuroarena - multiplayer online realtime strategy ... in FLASH ) I'd like to try it, but all I'm getting is an internal server error when I try to start a battle against the AI :( 
Posted May 13, 2009 8:46:22 AM
3dtrainer Very interesting! I'm wondering if an average coach would be smart/skilled enough to use it, but it's definitely an interesting project! It would be nice if you could translate the paper on the website and maybe fix the english link (right... 
Posted January 21, 2009 11:19:21 AM
View All Replies Made By This User