Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know MetaFox...  
Full Name  
Nickname MetaFox 
State/Province, Country    Germany
GD Gathering City Trier, , Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.delta-works.org 
ICQ ID 36857790 
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description Student 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1017  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/8/2007 6:20:00 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Dynamic Tree Library Screenshot of a random tree of my new tree library. For more info on this check out http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=442823  
Posted April 9, 2007 6:54:02 PM
Dynamic Tree Library Hello everyone Not entirely sure if this is the right forum folder. Hope I'm not too far off though :) I've written a shared library (dll) which allows a linking application to create and render random trees using OpenGL. It's working fine to t... 
Posted April 8, 2007 6:31:36 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Dynamic Tree Library Quote:Original post by Schrompf The tree itsself looks nice. Could be a good playground for home engine development. Too bad you didn't provide a bit more of information about the techniques used, the meshes generated by the software and the variety... 
Posted April 10, 2007 2:14:33 PM
Dynamic Tree Library Actually during my recent linux experience i started considering making the communication with the actual rendering environment controled through a secondary open source shared library. This would allow integration into pretty much any kind of render... 
Posted April 10, 2007 9:31:18 AM
Dynamic Tree Library Heh, thanks for the hint about image of the day. Posted a screenshot there :) http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=442889 About faces: You can query the number of faces of the branches via getAttributei(my_tree,TL_FACES)... 
Posted April 9, 2007 8:18:00 AM
View All Replies Made By This User