Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know novaumas...  
Full Name  
Nickname novaumas 
State/Province, Country    Spain
GD Gathering City Barcelona, , Spain
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://novaumas.blogspot.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/31/2008 3:38:18 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
The Teddy Incident Hello everyone, first post here :) This game has been the final project for my master in videogame creation and design. It has also won a prize to the best art direction in the ArtFutura 2008 show. The game is about accompanying a kid called Fr... 
Posted November 1, 2008 3:27:54 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Teddy Incident Quote:Original post by gjaegy do all animations (for instance, walk, turn head left, etc...) all have animation for all bones of a specific model ? The way in which the animator chooses to partition animations is entirely up to him. It is possibl... 
Posted November 6, 2008 12:56:41 PM
The Teddy Incident @sk8beast: Thanks! The game is far from finished. The problem is that little of the team remains, most of it has banished when the master finished. Will it be ever finished? I seriously don't know, I have just recently started improving some stuff th... 
Posted November 5, 2008 2:36:49 PM
The Teddy Incident @shurcool: Glad you like it. The editor can be downloaded from the sourceforge project page, so if you want you can play around with it and discover many more things that can be done with animation blending. The editor will work with Ogre models ... 
Posted November 2, 2008 6:41:00 PM
The Teddy Incident @everyone who can't run the game: mmm, gonna try to get this working for you guys. 2.7.3 is the minimum version needed, any version above than that should theoretically work. Theoretically being the key word here. I have tested with the latest sdk... 
Posted November 1, 2008 10:02:35 PM
The Teddy Incident @skydave: Thanks! I believe you're referring to the node connections control. If so, yes, it's all my own implementation. It is inspired on a .NET control called SchematicControl though. @marcjulian: Sorry to hear that :( I haven't tested it... 
Posted November 1, 2008 11:37:27 AM
The Teddy Incident @Arex: Thanks a lot! :D @dudeman21: Thanks! That definitely was one of our main inspirations in art direction for the characters. @calav3ra: Sorry for the download speed. The file is also hosted at megaupload. http://www.megaupload.com/?... 
Posted November 1, 2008 7:46:28 AM
View All Replies Made By This User