Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Calin...  
Full Name Calin Negru
Nickname Calin 
State/Province, Country Chisinau   Moldova, Republic of
GD Gathering City Chisinau, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.myspace.com/nanostorm 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title programmer 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1065  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/13/2005 4:15:12 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
unexpected end of file //units.cpp #include "units.h" void units::Insert(int id,int x, int y, int z ) { for(int i = 0 ; i < 128; i++) { if(!Factors[i].On) { ... //header units .h #pragma once #include "factor.h" #include "i3x.h" class... 
Posted April 7, 2010 9:57:51 AM
chinese R&D projects chinese are known for spamming everyone else however do they have any hardware/software projects that stand out, Talking here about Home brewed stuff not an Apple franchises and stuff (they do have some nice Iphone mods but that's another discussion) 
Posted March 12, 2010 3:39:07 AM
C++ code generator I`m working on a c++ code generator. The code is generated from structures built in a GUI rich interface, the user doesn`t write any language code. Much like WacraftIII/Starcraft ScriptEd-s. The user creates objects. The objects have variable... 
Posted March 5, 2010 3:39:15 PM
Bot navigation How is bot navigation done in games like quake and unreal. I assume they don`t use pathfinding like units in rts games do. So how can they know how to move from one room to the other. [Edited by - Calin on February 13, 2010 1:30:04 AM] 
Posted February 13, 2010 2:04:26 AM
viewports problem trying to draw same thing to 4 viewports each with ortho proj. problem is only top left vp shows RECT rect; // Holds Coordinates Of A Rectangle GetClientRect(g_window->hWnd, &rect); // Get Window Dimensions ... 
Posted December 24, 2009 2:37:14 AM
raknet multiple connections how you manage multiple connexions ()on the peer. What`s the difference between a server peer and a client peer. can a client peer host more then one connection also what happends when a message arrives while network (thread)is sleeping [E... 
Posted December 15, 2009 5:55:33 AM
sleep i`m trying to use raknet and I`m wandering what does the sleep function do, there`s sleep and RakSleep, they probably do the same thing but I`m trying to figure out what exaclty they do. The code to capture network input in the RakN samples is wrappe... 
Posted December 7, 2009 9:47:43 AM
C# construction game This is the second post for DreamCity in Image of the Day gallery (original post here). The interesting thing this time is that I rewrote the engine in C#( took about three months). Other changes include modified GUI and a new construction tech... 
Posted July 31, 2006 9:56:26 AM
glMatrixMode there's four possible transformations GL_MODELVIEW GL_PROJECTION GL_TEXTURE GL_COLOR The first two can be stored in a 4x4 matrix. Are the last two type of transformations also saved to a 4x4 matrix? 
Posted October 17, 2009 4:23:29 PM
hanging a pointer in a function chain. Is this how it`s done? func1(apple * A) { func2(A); } func2(apple * A) { func3(A); } func3(apple * A) { //... } apple * Apple; func1(Apple);  
Posted August 26, 2009 10:42:39 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Where can I learn how to embed chiptune tracks in simple EXE files? Quote:MIDI files into EXE Midi is an old format , Age of Empires 1 had it, no game nowadays uses that I think. 
Posted May 11, 2010 5:25:22 AM
unexpected end of file the error was at the end of the cpp file 
Posted April 9, 2010 1:46:28 AM
unexpected end of file not going to post the cpp here as it`s too long , it does suck that vs won`t show were the problem is 
Posted April 7, 2010 2:22:41 PM
unexpected end of file random suks, evil headers 
Posted April 7, 2010 11:19:18 AM
unexpected end of file header post edited 
Posted April 7, 2010 11:06:32 AM
unexpected end of file that`s the only error, the error code c1004 , unexpected end-of -file found 
Posted April 7, 2010 10:32:02 AM
unexpected end of file it`s not set to use precompiled headers ------ added public , though don`t think it`s required 
Posted April 7, 2010 10:25:43 AM
Planet Defense nice 
Posted March 20, 2010 5:14:35 AM
Currently best free email? been using Gmail for years, I do begin to find it a bit cluttered. Tends to morph into something else, don't like the cap at 20MB 
Posted March 12, 2010 3:31:16 AM
Pictures of YOU!  
Posted March 8, 2010 1:14:35 PM
View All Replies Made By This User