Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Delfi...  
Full Name Jernej L.
Nickname Delfi 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://mathpudding.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 913  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/4/2004 4:41:06 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
object distance based relationships For AI, particle effects, etc.. i need to perform checks for each single particle with each single actor or a vehicle or anything. I recently realised that these loops are a very inefficient terrible cpu-wasters, what do you guys do to perform s... 
Posted December 15, 2009 6:41:29 PM
TDC project needs a model rendering artist Team name: MathPudding Project name: Top Down City Brief description: Top Down City is a top down perspective game similar to old GTA, but with a modern game engine. Game concept is very simple, it puts you into arcade fictional holywood... 
Posted October 13, 2009 3:51:49 PM
Intel GM drivers errata? So far i made a workaround for 2 weirdness in Intel opengl drivers: 1. calling glcolor3f(0, 0, 1) apparently produced white color under certain conditions, but replacing it with glcolor4f(0, 0, 1, 1) works properly. 2. scissor test continue... 
Posted January 30, 2009 4:17:34 PM
water animated textures & water splash animations I am looking for water splash animation sprites, flowing, still water animated (and possibly tileable), i have looked around a few commercial and free websites for those and i can't find any good source, i'll pay to get them, if you are a artist and... 
Posted December 28, 2008 6:13:29 PM
rendering textured 2D lines I'd need to render lines in 3D, which always face the camera, and stretch a texture repeated X-times over the length of the line, so a kind of 2D textured line (along the length), what are the most popular ways to do this?  
Posted December 6, 2008 8:02:21 PM
point within ellipse arc question I am working on a older star trek game engine remake, with existing game data files. A particular problem happened with how the game dealt with ship "phasers", it specifies a phaser object's matrix, and a ellipse (width & height), arc part of th... 
Posted November 30, 2008 3:22:24 PM
Star trek Bridge commander remake I'm building this game engine remake of star trek bridge commander, this stuff loads original models, compiles with delphi 7 and uses glscene for object management, i'm using newton physics as with most of my projects. Btw, anyone who can recogni... 
Posted July 24, 2008 11:40:28 AM
BMfont optimal space usage algorythm I want to apologize for posting this again here, i realise i sent you a email a few days ago, but i never got any answer or indication that it even reached you, so i decided to post this on the forum here: I really love your font utility, i... 
Posted August 12, 2008 1:10:09 PM
Why are good physics programmers so hard to come by? Okay, this is my first and hopefully the only rant here, so let me kindly present my issues and the reason for why my spare-time game project couldn't be completed in last 5 years. So i am trying to be a indie game developer in spare time,... 
Posted June 21, 2008 5:56:54 PM
efficient storing of data for fastest drawing in opengl I have a bunch of files exported, and they are in an interesting format, first of all they contain an array of uv coords and 3 triangle-index indices, so basically the indexes for vertices and uv maps are stored together, however the vertexes and nor... 
Posted February 16, 2008 5:12:24 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
how much do you know about China? Quote:Original post by frankst N korea doesn't have any chance to use the bomb if some countries leave them alone. I find this quote interesting, i thought everyone was trying to leave north korea alone / isolated, so why do they need nukes for?... 
Posted December 23, 2010 2:07:28 PM
PSSM shadow + SSAO Kinda reminds me of gunman chronicles scenes.  
Posted February 1, 2010 3:35:55 PM
object distance based relationships Okay, so R-trees are favorized a lot for spatial searches but i have my doubts - are they good for fast moving objects? the particles can move really fast, and they always have a spherical bounding radius.  
Posted December 16, 2009 2:56:02 PM
TDC project needs a model rendering artist Here's some screenshoots of how the game looks now, to make this more interesting: There's more screenshots here  
Posted October 14, 2009 1:37:09 PM
CarX - new Car Physics Engine. FREE TEST-DRIVE! Nice job, and i'd really like to see this working inside newton 2.x  
Posted October 11, 2009 11:08:01 AM
how can online bullying be real Anddos: you obviously never got DoSsed or anything in that manner.. believe me some online bullying tactics are not exactly what you think - imagine running a free game server and get dossed by some extortioning prick from argentina that the ins... 
Posted August 3, 2009 5:19:00 PM
Why is Pacejka not related to speed? I think it takes lateral and longtitudal velocity as input, so it is related to actual tire velocity / path.  
Posted May 11, 2009 6:18:47 PM
Triangulate Concave Shape Newton physics engine is capable of performing re-triangulation of convex and concave treecollisions to remove redundant faces when the mesh is finished with optimization flag on. You can get the geometry output back in newton by using Newt... 
Posted March 16, 2009 1:57:17 PM
Intel GM drivers errata? You are not being objective with your suggestions, to quote you from another forum topic: Quote: Hey there, My first post ever in this forum :) Well, as some might know, I'm coming from the evil side (OpenGL), but I'm currently converting a GL... 
Posted February 1, 2009 4:48:12 PM
Intel GM drivers errata? Quote:Original post by Yann L Building up a 'database' of ways to work around driver bugs doesn't make a lot of sense. The problem with driver bugs is that they are, well, driver dependent. And since they're bugs, their behaviour is often very unpre... 
Posted February 1, 2009 8:31:35 AM
View All Replies Made By This User