Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know MagicIndie...  
Full Name  
Nickname MagicIndie 
State/Province, Country Chisinau   Moldova, Republic of
GD Gathering City Chisinau, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.MagicIndie.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1042  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/9/2007 4:51:16 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Aquatica engine available for free download! Aquatica engine available for free download!Posted by: MagicIndie Softworks at March 10, 2008 4:54:56 PMMagicIndie Softworks has announced today that the Aquatica engine is available for free download. The engine can be used for free in personal and... 
Posted March 10, 2008 4:54:56 PM
Aquatica Water Rendering engine These screenshots are taken from the Aquatica water rendering engine, which was released a few days ago. Aquatica engine can be used to simplify implementation of water surfaces in application with DirectX9 graphics. Key features of the engine: - W... 
Posted April 11, 2007 8:37:08 PM
MagicIndie Softwork's Aquatica engine has been released MagicIndie Softwork's Aquatica engine has been releasedPosted by: Chetrusca Vladislav at April 9, 2007 11:04:01 AMMagicIndie Softworks has announced the release of it’s first version of the Aquatica engine, which can be used to simplify the imp... 
Posted April 9, 2007 5:04:01 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Aquatica engine available for free download! The line (21 - D3DXCreateEffectFromFileW(d3d_device,L"shaders/d3dmesh.fx", NULL, NULL,0,NULL, &effect,&err);) on which the assertion happens is responsible for loading an effect from file which contains shaders. This effect file contains differe... 
Posted March 13, 2008 3:09:51 AM
Aquatica engine available for free download! Thanks for pointing out the problem. We have removed the confusion from the legal notes on the site. 
Posted March 12, 2008 3:29:26 AM
Aquatica Water Rendering engine Quote:Original post by Imgelling With default settings, and loading the sm3 demo files, I get a great 70+fps, with the sm1 (perlin noise demo file), I get about 36fps. And the dx7 file I tried (forgot which one) was a bit slower than that. Hav... 
Posted June 2, 2007 6:04:26 AM
Aquatica Water Rendering engine Well it depends of the hardware in first instance. 1. These screenshots were taken on my laptop which has a Geforce 6150 videocard with no dedicated memory. And it seems to me that these screenshots were taken from the unoptimized debug versi... 
Posted April 12, 2007 2:04:25 AM
View All Replies Made By This User