Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know HossC...  
Full Name  
Nickname HossC 
State/Province, Country Seattle
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.robotsuperbrain.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/30/2006 8:19:45 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
RobotSuperBrain (creators of Tropix) seeking artist partner Team name: RobotSuperBrain, LLC Brief description: Robot Super Brain, creator of the hit casual game Tropix, is looking for an artist to help make the next big hits of the casual games industry. This is a full-time position in the Seattle ar... 
Posted August 21, 2006 9:58:32 PM
Tropix This is a game my company (Robot Super Brain) created recently. We're looking at ways to expand the definition of a casual game a bit. The setting is a tropical island archipelago filled with eleven different games, customizable home islands, a (lo... 
Posted July 1, 2006 12:40:43 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Tropix Nicely put, Allan. I think you summed this up well. By the way, I enjoyed the artwork and effects in your game, Magic Lanterns. Very appealing. 
Posted July 28, 2006 5:21:41 PM
Tropix You have a good point about the demo time limit. I can see why it might be more effective to stop the game. The thing is, it seems like some of the major portals are not concerned with this. Games that I've played from MSN's GameZone or Real Arcad... 
Posted July 3, 2006 1:07:01 PM
Tropix Thanks for all the feedback. You can see the credits from the options page. I like your suggestion of supporting Alt-Enter. I figure the more standard the interface is, the better. Does anyone happen to know the correct way to create window that... 
Posted July 2, 2006 8:52:20 PM
View All Replies Made By This User