Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know bitbuster...  
Full Name Roman Pfneudl
Nickname bitbuster 
State/Province, Country Wien   Austria
GD Gathering City Vienna, Wien, Austria
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.sunage-the-game.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title CEO / Director 
Job Description undescribable 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1099  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/17/2000 12:36:36 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
SunAge - finally final Hey everybody ! Its been quite a time since i wrote here last time. Anyway, this time its for real. SunAge is really really close to release, and after 11 years of work (*sigh*) on that title i feel quite happy we finally made it. we're st... 
Posted September 25, 2007 10:16:14 AM
dithering in 16bit mode not available anymore ? Hi guys ! Most (or all) of the newer gfx cards seem to ignore dithering when rendering to a 16 bit surface with 16 bit textures ? i can turn on and off the renderstate for dithering as often as i want nothing happens anymore. with older... 
Posted August 23, 2006 5:20:24 AM
Setting diffuse color as RenderState or sthg. like that ? Hi guys ! I have a damn problem: I have a lot of "billboard"/bitmap-graphics to draw in my game. I have a lot of frames of 2d-troopers running around, and i cache them in realtime into a texture when they are needed. Then when i want to displa... 
Posted August 19, 2006 12:00:46 PM
Where to get reliable & detailed charts data & stuff. Hi guys ! We're near completion of our first title Sunage, and we're now looking for some publishing deals for it. But now the question: Where can I find reliable data detailing the following: - WHAT games sold at WHAT price HOW MANY times... 
Posted July 17, 2004 3:33:01 PM
DrawPrimitive loses vertices ??? Hi all ! Having a problem with DrawPrimitive... Under some circumstances, which i don’t know exactley, my game crashes totally without any access violation msgbox, or anything else, it just leaves... and the desktop’s there again... 
Posted January 23, 2002 3:19:42 AM
Complete list of DirectX-Caps for most cards... Hi guys ! Does anybody know, if there is a complete (or at least almost) list or database somewhere on the net detailing the directX-caps of graphic-cards ??? Any help would be appreciated !! Here one of my newer pics: thanx in advance... 
Posted December 5, 2001 11:00:54 AM
Calling .CGIs from C / C++... Hi guys ! What is the shortest way to get in contact with a given .cgi when programming in MS-Visual C / C++ !! It looks like my game "SunAge" is near completion now... I’m planning to make SunAge able to send multiplayer-match-result... 
Posted February 6, 2001 4:27:29 AM
... Screens & Info to my RTS "SunAge-blasted into oblivion" ... Hi guys ! Just a little "teaser"-pic: To see more please go to www.vertex4.com... Note: I’m working on that now for 3.5 years (it was definitly the 1st of Jan in 1997, where I said to myself: let’s do it now...) and the whole... 
Posted June 18, 2000 4:11:59 AM
... Screens & Info to my RTS "SunAge-blasted into oblivion" ... Hi guys ! Just a little "teaser"-pic: To see more please go to www.vertex4.com... Note: I’m working on that now for 3.5 years (it was definitly the 1st of Jan in 1997, where I said to myself: let’s do it now...) and the whole... 
Posted June 18, 2000 4:39:08 AM
Problem: ClayStudio Pro & 3DS MAX 2.5... Hi folks... I got big problems with Digimations ClayStudio Pro v1.92... When linking one or more clayspline-object(s) to any kind of parent, and then rotating the parent (beeing in Animate-Mode) everything seems ok, but when I play that anim... 
Posted May 17, 2000 12:44:00 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
SunAge - finally final Thanx :) Yeah, we're gold now (somehow *cough*). Still a lot of stuff to do, but retailers that aren't getting the idea behind it anyway, DO make pressure to get things out in their scheme. Which means you get too-early-products on the she... 
Posted December 1, 2007 5:57:56 PM
SunAge - finally final Well, it was just improved / extended all the time. As everything in gamedevelopment its all going in cycles & iterations, so we never had that point where we threw away half of it. It was just growing & bettered all over the time. All engin... 
Posted November 17, 2007 8:38:00 AM
SunAge - finally final Mac: Well, yes. i guess its not the problem technically too much. 1. because i locked all the windows & platform dependent crap down in very very small classes. (i don't like to see #include "windows.h" in my REAL code. brrrr.) 2. there are compan... 
Posted November 15, 2007 9:28:52 AM
SunAge - finally final hehe. Thanx guys. Actually we went Gold last week (after several months hardcore-crunching, topped with a hilarious 8-hours-sleep in 5-final-days-session.), so its expected to be in stores on the 30rd Nov. All we need now is much more pub... 
Posted November 15, 2007 7:41:54 AM
SunAge - finally final hehe. Greatly appreciated !!! :) 
Posted October 9, 2007 4:54:06 PM
SunAge - finally final :) Yes, it will be available for download as well, as far as i know our publisher has done previous projects with gamersgate.com. Cheers Roman 
Posted October 3, 2007 7:10:06 AM
SunAge - finally final thanx. :) 
Posted September 30, 2007 12:04:03 PM
SunAge - finally final oh yes, i think you're right. And this is exactly where we have our weakness yet, with a small team and a small publisher. But the good thing is that it is so very multiplayer & community focussed, so we can probably get there by word of mouth, but... 
Posted September 29, 2007 4:54:06 AM
Airstrike ver 1.0 hey man ! Downloading right now. Your homepage seems to be hacked or sthg. All the rar's are now pointing to a crappy "i sell you something you dont need"-page. Just fyi. Looking forward to play that. Reminds me strong of Sopwith & wings of f... 
Posted September 27, 2007 7:11:25 PM
SunAge - finally final wooha ! I love your comments, seems like 11 years sitting in front of the screen finally paid off. :D Demo: We're very close to goldmaster now (at least i hope so. *cough* ), and after that going for a gameplay trailer, and then for the demo.... 
Posted September 25, 2007 6:09:14 PM
View All Replies Made By This User