Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Bilgates...  
Full Name  
Nickname Bilgates 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1019  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/13/2003 12:24:07 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
Slow Game Performance on Some Computers I'm no expert but it sounds like instead of using the HAL it's using software based rendering. Are you sure it's using the video card? If you can force it into software rendering, see if it is just as wacky on the same troubled computers. 
Posted July 29, 2009 12:18:47 AM
[SOLVED][XNA] XML element "..." not found Looks like you have to go through every <item> ... <item> declaration block in Races.xml and make sure there is an <AgiIncrease>0</AgiIncrease> element declaration. I guessing but there probably is some type of schema file (xs... 
Posted July 28, 2009 11:55:24 PM
ADO.NET - executing multiple update commands fast Ah, Ok it wasn't on 4guysfromrolla.com. Take a look at This MSDN Blog article under the Performance Consideration section. 
Posted July 31, 2007 5:53:52 PM
ADO.NET - executing multiple update commands fast Actually I recently read on 4guysfromrolla.com that you shouldn't worry about the number of connections you make to the database. I'll try to find the link. In the meantime, why don't you create a DataSet and update the tables in that. O... 
Posted July 31, 2007 5:37:04 PM
Anyone else unable to install .NET 3? I know it sounds stupid but... uninstall any previous CTP's (com. tech. preview) apps you might have installed and disable your virus protection. Then install 3.0 and reinstall your CTP's. 
Posted November 14, 2006 6:18:25 PM
Current line in a RichTextBox? (VB) In you code you label something that should be linenumber as an index. If you dump your current code and replace it with what is below, it should help you considerably with understanding what you need to do. Private Sub RichTextBox1_TextCha... 
Posted November 1, 2006 5:46:32 PM
Oracle PL/Sql, can't get trigger to compile Output text syntax (assuming you have the dbms package installed) DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('I am so wasted!');  
Posted October 31, 2006 6:21:43 PM
Current line in a RichTextBox? (VB) Dude! Thank you so much for that question. I've been thinkinging for a few weeks about the position of of the cursor within the richtextbox. As long as you know the position of where the richtextbox's cursor is currently at, you should be able to... 
Posted October 31, 2006 4:25:03 PM
automatic type conversion question Have you tried type casting? CMyNetworkConnection conn((CMyString) "192.168.1.205",23); Although, since I don't know what the CMyString class looks like, I'd be surprised if it worked. Depending on how your contructor worked if you did... 
Posted October 26, 2006 8:11:33 PM
Buildings in Torque... Quote:Original post by ryguy4377 Well, at the present I am orienting myself with the Torque Game Engine and I was wondering about building creation... Does anyone here know of any exporters for 3ds max 8 that go directly to Torque interior file f... 
Posted October 26, 2006 8:02:19 PM
View All Replies Made By This User