Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Filippo De Luca...  
Full Name Filippo De Luca
Nickname Filippo De Luca 
State/Province, Country Lombardia   Italy
GD Gathering City Milan, Lombardia, Italy
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.aureasection.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Programmer, Artist and Designer 
Job Description doing stuff 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/7/2008 9:03:47 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Naumachia: Space Warfare Hi everyone, I'd like to present a multiplayer space battle simulator called Naumachia: Space Warfare, here a little teaser to get a glimpse of the game. The game offers a realistic approach to space combat (sort of like I-War, with realistic phys... 
Posted October 8, 2008 1:32:13 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Naumachia: Space Warfare Quote:Original post by VanillaSnake21 Very nice work, so wait technically you're the only programmer on the team and you wrote the Engine and game yoursef? How long was it in production? Yes, its been about 2 years now.  
Posted October 21, 2008 8:54:30 AM
Naumachia: Space Warfare Quote:Original post by hikikomori-san ..Will it support gamepads? Will it support older graphics hardware (like pixel shader 2 cards)? Will it have a single player mode? Will it be commercial or free?.. So far only mouse and keyboard but yes I... 
Posted October 9, 2008 6:18:05 PM
Naumachia: Space Warfare Quote:Original post by NineYearCycle I'd love to play it! How long until you release a demo/alpha? It *should* be a matter of weeks now, more realistically 1-2 months.  
Posted October 9, 2008 11:25:41 AM
Naumachia: Space Warfare Quote:Original post by narwik Gfx is really interesting. But what is disappointing, is that you are using "max speed" for space crafts instead of "max acceleration" with non limited speed. I am still waiting for the real Newtonian physic game. We a... 
Posted October 9, 2008 7:11:39 AM
Naumachia: Space Warfare Quote:Original post by razorjack I like the teaser and the screenshot. The light effects reminds me a little bit of X3. And of course, I'd like to say that the HUD looks fine. The only problem is the highly usage of bloom and fog effects which... 
Posted October 8, 2008 10:26:56 AM
View All Replies Made By This User