Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know WILL at RedAnt...  
Full Name  
Nickname WILL at RedAnt 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1002  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/10/2003 4:23:18 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Pascal Gamer Now Holding Screenshot Contest Pascal Gamer Now Holding Screenshot ContestPosted by: Jason McMillen at July 10, 2010 7:22:09 PMHey boys and girls! I’m happy to announce that Pascal Gamer Magazine is now holding a screenshot contest. The results will be shown in the very n... 
Posted July 10, 2010 10:22:09 PM
Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2 Availible Now Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #2 Availible NowPosted by: Pascal Gamer Magazine at April 18, 2010 7:03:29 AMI am pleased to announce that the second issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine is now available. It is free for download in PDF format at the Pascal Gam... 
Posted April 18, 2010 7:03:29 AM
Games made with Delphi Hey guys! Just wanted to show of a little presentation video of mine featuring games all made with Delphi! ;) Some of you might not think that this is possible for some odd reason, but I assure you this is only some of the results of the work... 
Posted September 15, 2007 7:00:28 PM
2007 PGD Annual Coming in February This years PGD Annual competition is winding up for February 1st to start another 3-4 month competition. These competitions, are done to help promote the use of Object Pascal and tools like Delphi, Free Pascal & Lazarus in game development both th... 
Posted January 21, 2007 12:49:47 PM
2007 PGD Annual Coming in February 2007 PGD Annual Coming in FebruaryPosted by: Jason McMillen of Pascal Game at January 20, 2007 11:34:11 AMThis years PGD Annual competition is winding up for February 1st to start another 3-4 month competition. These competitions, are done to help... 
Posted January 20, 2007 11:34:11 AM
2007 PGD Annual Coming in February! 2007 PGD Annual Coming in February!Posted by: Jason McMillen of Pascal Game at January 15, 2007 7:12:30 PMThis years PGD Annual competition is winding up for February 1st to start another 3-4 month competition. These competitions, are done to help... 
Posted January 15, 2007 1:12:30 PM
PGD Annual 2006 Winners This poster was compiled to show off the prize winners of the 2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition held at PascalGameDevelopment.com. The competition ran from the 15th of January to the 7th of May in which the entering teams had to follow a... 
Posted September 26, 2006 5:35:20 PM
My News Post: 2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition Final Results! ... [Edited by - WILL at RedAnt on July 18, 2006 3:55:01 AM] 
Posted July 17, 2006 2:14:01 PM
2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition Final Results! 2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition Final Results!Posted by: Jason McMillen at July 15, 2006 1:17:58 PMFinal scoring of all the teams in the 2006 PGD Annual ’The Big Boss’ Competition is complete! The final results are out and the... 
Posted July 15, 2006 4:17:58 PM
2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition Final Results! 2006 PGD Annual 'The Big Boss' Competition Final Results!Posted by: Jason McMillen at July 10, 2006 8:19:47 AMFinal scoring of all the teams in the 2006 PGD Annual ’The Big Boss’ Competition is complete! The final results are out and the... 
Posted July 10, 2006 8:19:47 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Tower 22 I ran into this thread while I was looking up things to post on PGD and I just had to chirp up here. Awesome work! Without beating a dead horse the level of detail in the lighting and the amount of details you put into this in truly amazing. I h... 
Posted November 26, 2010 9:38:06 AM
Games made with Delphi Kai! Whats goin' on! :) We like... thought you died man... lol Of course I remember you. I remember all the current and former Pascal elites. ;) Well it's all a question of personal preference when it comes down to it. And tool availabilit... 
Posted September 23, 2007 4:07:56 PM
Government This is an interesting topic to find here. :) Well for my part I don't think that democracy will end up being the last/best system of government we will see in human existence. It may very well be more civil and people friendly than the others, bu... 
Posted September 22, 2007 5:55:58 PM
Games made with Delphi Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz Not really familiar with Delphi/Pascal at all, would there be any advantage to creating a game in the language (performance, development, etc.) or is this just a challenge? On of the main things that is different... 
Posted September 22, 2007 5:38:10 AM
Games made with Delphi lol Yeah, it is pretty funny watching it about a week after having finished it. The shortness stems from my decision to use the first part of 'Carmina Burana'. Or better known to some as 'Oh Fortuna'. Sorry if you felt mislead. It was just a small... 
Posted September 16, 2007 3:47:14 PM
Last Dawn Hey Tinman, You could try setting up an account on sourceforge. I've discussed the idea of creating a showcase page for the game (nicely polished page with screenshots and links to your downloads) with Dom (my partner in the site we run). He... 
Posted April 7, 2007 6:15:26 PM
Last Dawn Really fun game. :) Played it for a few hours straight. (Which says a lot considering how busy I am these days. :/) You should really consider entering into the PGD Annual at some point. (www.pascalgamedevelopment.com) If nothing else, let us k... 
Posted April 5, 2007 1:30:26 AM
2007 PGD Annual Coming in February I've posted the first Video Ad for the competition on YouTube. It includes footage from past entires including some of the top 3 from 2005 and 2006! http://www.youtube.com/v/GlXgkUbrUnU 
Posted January 25, 2007 1:16:17 PM
PGD Annual 2006 Winners TANX used 3DS Max, I'm not sure what .S.C.A.G. or Earth Under Fire used, but I know that others have used Blender and Lightwave aswell. I was rather impressed that this year raised the bar from last year. We had some impressive entries in 2005, bu... 
Posted September 30, 2006 1:02:34 AM
Scott Miller Interviewed Yeah, like the Steve Jobs-Bill Gates clique were the pioneers in the home PC world, the John Carmack/Scott Miller/John Romero group were pioneers in the PC game world. Only the PC game pioneering and shareware beginnings where much more fun than... 
Posted August 17, 2006 8:40:26 PM
View All Replies Made By This User