Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know WFG_Acumen...  
Full Name  
Nickname WFG_Acumen 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1053  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/4/2003 3:25:05 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Latest Screenshot of 0 A.D. It's been a while since Wildfire Games last posted an Image of the Day for our freeware historical RTS, 0 A.D., but we're still going strong. Here's a couple of images that capture a few key features that our hard-working staff have recently intro... 
Posted June 12, 2006 8:02:06 PM
Audio Programmer Wanted For Historical RTS Wildfire Games is a non-profit Internet-based independent game developer. I’m Stuart Walpole (aka Acumen), and I’m managing the Programming Department for our freeware historical RTS project, 0 A.D. ... 
Posted February 22, 2004 7:48:56 AM
Programmers Wanted for Historical RTS Wildfire Games is a non-profit Internet-based independent game developer. I'm Stuart Walpole (aka Acumen), and I'm managing the Programming Department for our freeware historical RTS project, 0 A.D. 0 A.D. has... 
Posted January 15, 2004 7:13:31 PM
Seeking Scripters for Historical RTS Wildfire Games is a non-profit Internet-based independent game developer. I'm Stuart Walpole (aka Acumen), and I'm managing the Programming Department for our freeware historical RTS project, 0 A.D. 0 A.D. has been in developme... 
Posted December 17, 2003 5:37:00 PM
OpenGL Programmers Wanted For Historical RTS Wildfire Games is a non-profit Internet-based independent game developer. I'm Stuart Walpole (aka Acumen), and I'm managing the Programming Department for our freeware historical RTS project, "0 A.D." 0 A.D. has been in development for 18+ mon... 
Posted October 4, 2003 3:31:38 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Latest Screenshot of 0 A.D. Thanks for your comments, guys. Your feedback makes this all worthwhile. Also, Jason Adams has recently posted his featured GameDev.net spotlight of 0 A.D., which provides some more insider info about the ongoing development of this project.... 
Posted June 15, 2006 8:25:35 AM
Latest Screenshot of 0 A.D. m0l0t0ph: I've checked with the project lead, and we don't seem to have any record of receiving an application on Saturday. Just tested the code and the email delivery service seems to be working just fine. Could you please resubmit your form... 
Posted June 13, 2006 11:34:45 AM
Latest Screenshot of 0 A.D. Added the apparently mandatory http:// to the original topic. Thanks for intercepting, Jan, and thanks to you all for your rewarding feedback. Shiny: We probably won't be able to have units distort the water as they move through it (though it's an... 
Posted June 13, 2006 6:59:25 AM
Unofficial King's Quest IX - Positions Available! *rolls eyes* Alex: As a PR Assistant, you must get really tired of getting asked that question. :) Roots: I agree that it's a risky prospect, but the KQ9 team clearly hasn't rushed into this without giving the legal aspects considerable thought. C... 
Posted January 24, 2005 7:58:47 AM
Designing Games for the Wage Slave Hi, guys. Thanks for your comments (good and bad), and especially to the gamedev.net staff for being kind enough to make it a Featured Article. This was my first article for gamedev, and I hope to have the opportunity to contribute more in the fu... 
Posted July 16, 2004 3:40:09 PM
Programmers Wanted for Historical RTS Hi, slim082. Thanks for your interest. Code review is certainly an area that deserves closer attention. Please email me (address in the main post) if you haven’t already, and I’ll send you an application form. 
Posted January 17, 2004 4:20:10 AM
Seeking Scripters for Historical RTS Thanks, Tertsi. Fortunately we hear that question quite a lot. Which is why we mention it in our FAQ ... * How much will 0 A.D. cost? Nothing. 0 A.D. will be completely free, and made available through Internet download. * Are you *crazy*? ... 
Posted December 17, 2003 6:26:13 PM
OpenGL Programmers Wanted For Historical RTS Absolutely. We’ve acquired one OpenGL programmer, but I’d still like at least one more to partner with him. Please contact me at stuart@0ad.wildfiregames.com if you’re interested. 
Posted October 9, 2003 11:57:10 AM
View All Replies Made By This User