Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know bgilb...  
Full Name  
Nickname bgilb 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://lockandload.8m.com 
ICQ ID Kenshin5X ( AIM ) 
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1073  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/10/2005 4:01:05 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
BS/BA Computer Science Hey guy's. I'm about to transfer to a University for Computer Science. They offer BA/BS/MS/MA in Computer Science. What is your recommendation and explanation for the differences in these 2 subgroups? I'm not particularly strong in math so I... 
Posted February 6, 2010 1:11:44 AM
Software Tester Internship I landed a interview for a software tester internship. Do you guys have any tips on how to impress the interviewer? Also the starting wage is minimum wage which seems a little low to me. Should I try to negotiate something higher and if so how m... 
Posted February 10, 2010 2:46:02 AM
Creativity, bad parenting, and a failure of society I'm about to turn 22 and slowly my past is coming back to me. I'm at the age where I analyze everything that happened in my youth that made me who I am today. I feel stuck. I feel like I am being forced to become something that I am not. People view... 
Posted November 1, 2009 10:26:53 AM
Car won't start halp! It's a 1990 Honda CIVIC LX 5 Speed Manual. Basically I was on a long distance drive ( 200 Miles ) and about 3/4 the way it pooped out on me. It all happened really fast so it's hard to detail exactly what happened. I was on the far... 
Posted December 10, 2008 8:49:04 PM
How to tell a girl you don't know likes you? What are some situations where a girl really liked you and showed signs to you? Personally, for me, I find that girls that like me tend to do double takes or show a smile. The weirdest one I got was a girl getting a random Asian dude to gi... 
Posted September 9, 2008 8:44:54 PM
Obama selects Biden. Overall I think it was the best card he could play in the situation. What is your guy's opinion? 
Posted August 23, 2008 11:00:03 AM
Anyone here good with cars? So lately my car A/C hasn't been working. Usually its when the car has been sitting in really hot weather. Other times it works like in the morning when its not as hot. Anyways, a suggestion I got was that under the hot weather the A/C clutch was hav... 
Posted August 27, 2008 8:02:33 AM
an ear full of beer I can't hear out my right ear :[ It's either an inflammation from irritation or the eardrum is somehow blocked by wax. It's been about 3 days now since I last hear out of it. I can hear things in my head at greater sensitvity ( like my jaw bone movin... 
Posted July 22, 2008 7:36:52 AM
Resident Evil 6  
Posted July 16, 2008 7:12:40 PM
Will GameDev be my Math Tutor? I am 20 years old and planning on taking the ACT some time in September. Its been a long time since I've had any math related classes, and many of the main concepts in Algebra and Geometry have left me. I was hoping if I could post questions... 
Posted July 9, 2008 7:35:11 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Pirates! Games just are priced completely wrong. 60$ is absurd for a game If the game cost 10$-15$ many more people would actually buy it and they would probably end up making the same amount. When World of Goo implemented the pay whatever you want temp... 
Posted November 23, 2009 9:01:05 PM
Creativity, bad parenting, and a failure of society Thank you for all the replies they mean a lot. My only problem is that the past is affecting me now. I really want to get into an architecture school but I don't see how that is even remotely possible with my less than stellar academic histor... 
Posted November 1, 2009 7:56:14 PM
Goodbye 4th Ammendment Government officials ceased caring about intrinsic values years ago. This is old news. 
Posted January 15, 2009 11:47:23 PM
Game Development Comic  
Posted January 12, 2009 4:23:19 PM
Eternity 2 Puzzle for US$2-million Is there anywhere i can find the pieces online so i don't have to buy it? 
Posted January 6, 2009 12:06:24 AM
Eternity 2 Puzzle for US$2-million Could you just program something to solve it that brute forces it? 
Posted January 5, 2009 10:47:38 PM
Car won't start halp! I checked the ECU tonight and their were no codes. Tomorrow I am going to have a look at various things. One thing I will mention is a week prior to the car breaking, I did smell a faint fuel smell. I have a Haynes manual but the cars in the pi... 
Posted December 11, 2008 5:40:13 AM
Guy pretty pissed off about anti-piracy It is easier for me to download the illegal cracked copy with no restrictions, than having to deal with DRM stuff, even if I payed for it. 
Posted October 15, 2008 3:31:59 PM
I had a dream last night..... I had a dream about my ex :( 
Posted October 4, 2008 12:38:08 AM
what are the flashes i see in sky? Sounds like the effect I get when I am laying down and stand up fast. My brain is deprived of oxygen and I see what is akin to a starfield of flashing light. 
Posted September 11, 2008 7:04:58 PM
View All Replies Made By This User