Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Earthsculptor...  
Full Name  
Nickname Earthsculptor 
State/Province, Country Ottawa
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.earthsculptor.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/9/2006 2:03:35 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
EarthSculptor 1.0 Released EarthSculptor 1.0 ReleasedPosted by: Earthsculptor at September 28, 2007 6:45:10 PMFollowing the beta pick earlier this month, versin 1.0 of EarthSculptor has been released. EarthSculptor is a realtime terrain editor and paint program featuring an... 
Posted September 28, 2007 12:45:10 PM
EarthSculptor 0.75 Released EarthSculptor, a realtime 3D heightmap editor has a new beta version out featuring a new plug in system, a new .obj exporter that ouputs optimized meshes and new features to rapidly develop landscapes for 3D applications, multimedia, and game develop... 
Posted August 13, 2007 6:54:24 PM
Plugin Development Hey guys, I got my simple plugin in system working fine and working, but I want to be able to use clases in my main app from within the dll and havn't been able to find much information online. It's easy for me to pass variables acorss, but say... 
Posted December 4, 2006 11:02:31 AM
Earthsculptor Earthsculptor Real Time 3D Terrain Heightmap Editor and Painter Basicly a project I've been working on this on and off for the past 2 years. I needed a good terrain editor, but wasn't happy with the ones that where out there. So I... 
Posted October 9, 2006 9:26:27 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Plugin Development see I know how to get my app to talk to the dll, that was simple, but I just couldn't figure out how to get my dll to talk to the host app. 
Posted December 4, 2006 11:51:06 AM
Plugin Development Quote:Original post by Skizz There's no reason why you can't bind your DLLs to use classes defined in your main application. You need to use the __declspec(dllimport) on your class definitions: (dllimport) for the DLLs and (dllexport) for the a... 
Posted December 4, 2006 11:48:05 AM
Earthsculptor Earthsculptor 0.2 released What's New re-map camera keyboard controls export/import heightmap png/tga/bmp reload heightmap display fps/polycount new installer fixed some bugs! http://www.earthsculptor.com/ 
Posted October 19, 2006 1:20:53 PM
Earthsculptor Thanks for the comments. I was thinking of doing a mac port, but that's something I'll have to decide later down the road. Let the pc version take off first. The maps are output as follows mapName.map - the parameters, texture names, colors of the... 
Posted October 10, 2006 9:43:06 AM
View All Replies Made By This User