Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know SarahC...  
Full Name  
Nickname SarahC 
State/Province, Country Cheshire   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://rdc.untamed.co.uk 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1020  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/13/2005 3:21:29 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Sconic the Blue Blob. Hi! This is a 10 year old project I wrote shortly after leaving high school. I’m posting it here as a look back on how games without OO code used to be programmed. It was my very first full project in C (++), and (un) fortunately my last in... 
Posted January 21, 2007 3:04:54 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Sconic the Blue Blob. Sorry, it's been moved a bit: http://www.untamed.co.uk/miscFolder/Sconic.zip =D 
Posted July 31, 2010 5:00:04 AM
JSRay - Realtime Preview Raytracer Chrome 4.1.249 and FF 3.6.3 don't do anything when I try clicking "Render". I think it's because the page isn't finishing loading - even after 30 seconds (still shows progress bar for page loading). =( 
Posted May 7, 2010 2:05:44 PM
GPU raycaster Oh! It's brilliant! I love the bloom effects. =) My computer setup didn't want to run it originally. Instead of being dumb and pestering you about it, I decided to research the problem myself - after all it *is* my computer with the problem! ... 
Posted January 4, 2009 6:31:01 AM
GPU raycaster Awwwwww, the file isn't downloadable anymore! =( 
Posted December 30, 2008 6:38:09 PM
Soft body simulation It looks good! I'm sure you've got a good chance of getting that job. You'll let us know how it's going? 
Posted December 15, 2008 10:28:57 AM
Real time rendering of planets Help! I want to download it, but it stops at 2.1MB's and I'm left with a corrupt zip file. Other download links work fine! (FF 3.0) 
Posted June 16, 2008 2:59:10 PM
Phoenix Engine @ b3rs3rk : I think I know why the link isn't working... The site looks at the links referrer - if it's not from the same site it will redirect to the sites homepage. To send no-referrer, which also works and allows the file to be downloaded... 
Posted May 16, 2007 2:26:59 PM
iterated fractal systems I love the effects it creates, they're very ethereal. Um, could we have a slider for automatic rotation speed, and maybe some keyboard mapped controls, so we can experiment with the settings without having the floating GUI? Maybe some sliders for... 
Posted March 23, 2007 4:52:50 PM
To a Flame Don't sacrifice gameplay for looks! Eye-candy with no substence you might end up getting accused of... =) 
Posted October 12, 2006 12:35:19 PM
Carbon game engine Christiaan, unfortunately the GameDev community contains quite a few egotistical pubescent children. You just have to look past them to their qualities as programmers – and wait for them to mature a little. =)  
Posted September 23, 2006 10:02:46 AM
View All Replies Made By This User