Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Yokubo...  
Full Name  
Nickname Yokubo 
State/Province, Country Budapest   Hungary
GD Gathering City Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://belanet.ujmappa.hu/index2_en.html 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1030  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/15/2007 3:08:53 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Nightgate Defense Hello! This is a the new version of my tower defense game. link to the self-extracting .exe (Just unzip it and run NG.exe): www.belanet.ujmappa.hu/nightgate.exe There is a tutorial in the game and it will give you tips on how to play.... 
Posted March 7, 2008 11:54:52 AM
NightGate A cultist is advancing cursing. He is trying to reach the house. This image is from the NightGate project: www.belanet.ujmappa.hu/index2_en.html 
Posted August 18, 2007 10:52:24 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Nightgate Defense Quote:Original post by pieslice The issue I had with the music was that the first music track was played ON TOP/SIMULTANEOUSLY with the second music track if the second music track was playing when you lost and restarted the game. I think I wi... 
Posted March 14, 2008 2:16:31 PM
Nightgate Defense Hello Pieslice! Thanks for the comment and the ideas! Quote:Original post by pieslice Played the game through. The success in the game is much more dependent on luck than actual skill or strategy. If you get right runes to summon archers... 
Posted March 13, 2008 1:06:41 PM
Nightgate Defense I have made another update: Now when you deploy an unit, you will see highlighted all area that can be used to summon the unit. 
Posted March 9, 2008 4:30:41 PM
Nightgate Defense I forgot this: Quote:Original post by pieslice* The game didn't show clearly where you can spawn your troops. I assume you can put the troops only near the house. You can deploy units on any green grassy area, but not on the brown ro... 
Posted March 9, 2008 3:25:07 PM
Nightgate Defense Hello! Thanks for the reply! Quote:Original post by pieslice I barricaded the whole road and the game ended up in deadstill. I corrected this, now if you barricade the whole road, the creeps will break through the barricades. So it's bette... 
Posted March 9, 2008 3:05:05 PM
NightGate This is where I got some sound effects from: www.coolastudios.com Unfortunately, this web page doesn't exist anymore, so I am not sure if it is OK to use these effects. 
Posted November 8, 2007 3:16:34 AM
NightGate Zeophlite: I forgot to mention that I think the framerate should be OK. I limited it at 60 fps. I like 60 because some animations look much better this way. 30 was not enough. Now the game usually runs at around 50-60 fps for me. 
Posted November 3, 2007 8:15:01 PM
NightGate Zeophlite: After you wrote your reply I had a major update, which gives more time between levels to prepare, and changes many other things. About the development: I am not really sure what you would like to hear. I had problems only with tryi... 
Posted November 3, 2007 7:52:24 PM
NightGate I uploaded the new version of the demo. (v0.510 is the actual version) New things: - at start, you now have a boy and a worker. The boy can go to pick up new weapons the enemies dropped, and the worker can build barricades. - to build barricade,... 
Posted September 16, 2007 1:20:59 PM
NightGate Thank you very much! :) (Köszi) Non-hungarians are welcome to comment as well :) Right now I am working on the AI. I try to make it possible to build barricades and houses in the game, I think it makes it much more interesting if I can in... 
Posted August 22, 2007 8:11:31 AM
View All Replies Made By This User