Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Laz...  
Full Name Nick Van Winkle
Nickname Laz 
State/Province, Country TX   United States
GD Gathering City Del Rio, TX, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.lameware.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID lameware 
Yahoo IM ID lameware 
Current Occupation
Job Title Web Developer 
Job Description PHP/MySQL Programmer 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1338  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/20/2001 12:49:04 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
XBox 360 or PSP? Okay so I got an offer today. Someone is trading a NEW XBox 360 Core System (no HDD), a wireless controller and the HD cables for a used PSP with whatever games and accessories I may have. I've got an updated PSP with Lumines, Legendary Heroes, R... 
Posted July 28, 2006 4:48:44 PM
Christmas theme Hey. Back around Christmas I had created a Christmas theme that the fine folks here at GDNet decided to use as the official Christmas theme. Is there a way to view the website with that theme anymore? I noticed it's not on the list of selecta... 
Posted June 23, 2006 3:53:39 PM
What? What? 
Posted June 23, 2006 3:19:24 PM
First Assault Recon Team F A R T First Assault Recon Team You are one man taking on an onslaught of maniacs coming at you full force in an attempt to kill you dead. s a top-down shooter, ala Crimsonland, utilizing the same controls. It's a small pla... 
Posted November 4, 2005 5:32:01 PM
This post is a pipe bomb Heh... ATHENS, Ohio -- Authorities in Athens said that they were investigating a mountain bike that put the Ohio University campus on high alert Thursday morning. Athens Acting Fire Chief Ken Gilbraith said that the bike had a sticker ... 
Posted March 3, 2006 6:13:16 PM
Floor problem Okay, I'm honestly not sure which forum I should post this in. OpenGL, Math or Game Programming. But, I've got a problem with this code I believe, I just can't find where. (Could be my reasoning though). What I'm trying to do is draw a floor, and... 
Posted February 28, 2006 10:48:55 PM
custom signs I know some of you must be able to get me some good urls here. Everyone remember this little thing fro ma while back that would allow you to make a custom church sign that looked like this? I want the url to that, and any more just like it.... 
Posted January 27, 2006 3:39:50 PM
HELP! Domain problems :( Okay guys I need some guidance here. I'm in a bit of a predicament here with my (former) domain, packetfrag.com. It expired and is now parked by name.net. I registered the domain when I worked with a company called delrio.com, through delrio.com... 
Posted January 23, 2006 12:33:02 PM
View frustum tutorial I've seen a lot of frustum culling questions asked here on GDNet, so I thought I'd take the time to point out this link that I found today while browsing opengl.org. http://www.lighthouse3d.com/opengl/viewfrustum/ I found it had good infor... 
Posted January 18, 2006 1:03:56 PM
Firefox difficulties For some reason a while back Firefox stopped playing animated GIFs ... it just loads them on the first frame and never plays them. Has this happened to anyone before and/or does anyone know of a fix? I've already tried in safe mode, and unin... 
Posted January 12, 2006 12:34:22 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
good bye everyone Okay. 
Posted September 3, 2006 11:25:12 PM
XBox 360 or PSP? Haha yeah I made my decision fast. Based on the few replies here and then these thoughts: 1) PSP can Emulate with the right Firmware 2) Possible homebrew on the PSP 3) Can't take the XBox 360 in the car and play it 4) I have no XBox... 
Posted July 28, 2006 5:01:22 PM
What? Quote:Original post by Pouya Quote:Original post by Ravuya Time zones. Damn you, Sandford Fleming. We meet again. Do you know how many timezones there are in soviet union? Eleven.  
Posted June 23, 2006 3:49:52 PM
What? Quote:Original post by BBB Ehm.... I expect this type of thread from people that post "Rate me up"-threads, not you. Either you have gone mad or someone forgot to logout from Gamedev at school/work. To "go mad" you have to have not been mad in th... 
Posted June 23, 2006 3:31:12 PM
This post is a pipe bomb Quote:Original post by bytecoder To be correct, it would have to say something like "I'm going to blow this plane up" or "I have a bomb in my shoe," which would cause alarm if you wore it on a plane. That's it, I'm starting a band called "I... 
Posted March 4, 2006 4:47:54 AM
This post is a pipe bomb Quote:Original post by Andrew Russell Question: How many pipe bombs, or objects containing pipe bombs, are labeled "This is a pipe bomb"? I'm glad I'm not the only one who was wondering that. 
Posted March 3, 2006 6:21:23 PM
Floor problem Apparently I didn't need tmpMat.SetTranslation(0, 0, 0); in my CCamera::Apply() function. FIXED. 
Posted February 28, 2006 11:18:04 PM
Why game designer is needed why dont programmer do it Quote:Original post by Eric kim I'm a wannabe programmer 'nuff said. 
Posted February 8, 2006 11:37:56 AM
custom signs Charli has brought to my attention that I am, in fact, an idiot. That one was made at churchsigngenerator.com, as is advertised on the image. *trips over his own stupid* but any links to any other sign generator would rock. 
Posted January 27, 2006 3:44:00 PM
Ewww! I ate a squid :( You guys are all making me sick. Seafood is nastay. 
Posted January 23, 2006 5:30:40 PM
View All Replies Made By This User