Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kapuh...  
Full Name  
Nickname kapuh 
State/Province, Country Malopolskie   Poland
GD Gathering City Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.drobot.org 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/29/2008 6:15:07 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO http://drobot.org/pub/SSAO_TEST/pure_SSAO.jpg hello everybody ;] First time here so I thought i gonna give you something ;> Image from above is from current implementation on x360 fully working with whole new engine used in Two Worl... 
Posted August 29, 2008 10:50:07 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO agi_shi - I hope that the update in my first post will answer your concerns :] I'd like to point that aim of that topic wasn't to show the best ever SSAO, but to show how can it be used with current gen console engine with existing rendering pipelin... 
Posted September 1, 2008 1:50:59 PM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO davepermen - seems an interesting idea (but seems to be too slow for current gen consoles but might be usefull on new dx10 hardware), quite more complex version of something that I;ve once been trying to tackle... I finished with quite an... 
Posted September 1, 2008 8:39:10 AM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO spookycat - actually yes, as stated in the slides. The second blocker function named DDE that we are currently using on x360 is too local for real radiosity/irradiance transfer (no matter how we call it :>). The SSAO solution is currently doi... 
Posted August 31, 2008 3:34:33 PM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO As You wish ;] not really as i wanted , as i'm on holiday and currently got with me some kind of WiP build (as always;P). Take a look at the first post...  
Posted August 31, 2008 9:10:15 AM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO hymerman - actually we as Reality Pump have nothing to do with issues you've raised...we are only developing games, not selling them or sueing people ;o nor we have anything to do with Dream Pinball 3D as stated in link in your post. We are spen... 
Posted August 30, 2008 3:41:38 PM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO mrsnixx - actually we hope that this time we don't mess the thing up ;] we know what went wrong and why, but this time we've got what we lacked ...we've finally got time to polish it up and make more accessible not only to hardcore european base... 
Posted August 30, 2008 8:15:37 AM
GCDC 08 Practical use of SSAO take into consideration that shown implementation works on 1/4 of final render target size (actually there is no blurring at the edges, image seems blurred due downscaling but is not visible during final composite) and proved to be usefull o... 
Posted August 30, 2008 1:25:46 AM
View All Replies Made By This User