Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know antixistus...  
Full Name  
Nickname antixistus 
State/Province, Country IL   United States
GD Gathering City Chicago, IL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.geocities.com/antixistus/home.html 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/26/2006 2:20:14 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Deathball - post processing howdy I put some post processing into my render, and was plying around with some shaders. I was thinking about having different post processing availible in the configuration, maybe even having different post processing availible for di... 
Posted March 29, 2008 12:56:24 AM
Deathball howdy Here's a shot from a game I am working on. It is a small game, two player, split screen only, no ai or networking. It is essentially a test bed for the engine I am writing from scratch, which could hypothetically be used for lar... 
Posted March 26, 2008 1:41:04 PM
More Scene Graphs and Spatial DS's Howdy This is my first post here. Happy to be here. I've read some threads about the relationship between scene graphs and octree's and quadtree's, and i've gotten some different viewpoints on how they should work together. I have tossed ar... 
Posted January 26, 2006 2:45:17 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Deathball - post processing Howdy I really don'y think collada would be any good as and end user format, it's text based and very bulky. I'm just using it because it was quick and and easy to implement, and it's format fits nicely into my scene graph, and there's a prebuilt... 
Posted March 31, 2008 12:21:04 AM
Deathball - post processing Sorry about that. I am still trying to get everything packaged up so it will run on different configurations, I haven't got a chance to test it on other set ups. I like the power up idea though. perhaps like those smiling stars that make yo... 
Posted March 30, 2008 7:20:43 AM
Deathball - post processing I like those ideas Tom, I think integrating different visuals into actual gameplay is a great idea. I was thinking that a missle with a camera, a la Perfecrt Dark, or a bomb with a camera and a controller would be fun too. -- Since i've got most... 
Posted March 29, 2008 6:34:22 PM
Deathball It might take a second to get code or exe up, but I'd also like to see what the performance is on a different graphics card. Mine is a wicked, blazin Geforce 7300 Go. It dips to about 30 fps sometimes. 
Posted March 26, 2008 3:31:34 PM
Deathball No, there is no joystick input yet. I have only implemented the input interface with the funky old windows input, but plan to do a direct input one, so in the future yes. As for the source code, I think I am going to put up the game s... 
Posted March 26, 2008 3:29:42 PM
View All Replies Made By This User