Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Infinitus...  
Full Name Tim Leonard
Nickname Infinitus 
State/Province, Country Buckinghamshire   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.binaryphoenix.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Programmer 
Job Description Guess. 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1017  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/15/2007 7:46:30 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Fusion Engine The Fusion engine is a small scale 2D (Actually 2.5D would probably be more appropriate as it uses 3d hardware-acceleration) game engine I've been working on and off on for around half a year or so now. It originally started out as me desig... 
Posted May 28, 2007 1:18:21 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Fusion Engine Quote:Original post by Elefagente_Secreto Hey that looks pretty cool! I'm actually doing something similar but much simpler. Your entity properties dialog looks great, what's the name of that control you use to show the properties??, or is it a us... 
Posted May 31, 2007 4:31:41 PM
Fusion Engine Thanks alot, I'm going to try it out when I get back from college. 
Posted May 31, 2007 7:21:27 AM
Fusion Engine Quote:Original post by GnomeTank Out of curiosity, why would you write a custom shader language when you can use Cg? Cg has some limitations that HLSL and GLSL don't have, but I highly doubt you are going to stress those limitations in a 2.5D enviro... 
Posted May 30, 2007 7:20:58 PM
Fusion Engine Quote: If som you might want to think about having that scripting languagecompile down to .NET bytecode, then it can be JITed and run just as fast as C#. Yes, I originally thought of that but I came to the conclusion that the benefits of a custo... 
Posted May 29, 2007 6:37:47 AM
Fusion Engine Quote:Original post by arbuckle911 awesome tools, please I need to know what you used to make that interface. thanks. Just the normal VS Form Editor :S. A couple of custom controls but thats it really. 
Posted May 29, 2007 1:50:41 AM
Fusion Engine Thanks guys, its always nice to hear good comments on my work. I should have some more screenshots and such soon as I've almost finished the rewrites of the scripting language. 
Posted May 28, 2007 3:42:43 PM
View All Replies Made By This User