Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know tvvladimir...  
Full Name  
Nickname tvvladimir 
State/Province, Country Bratislava   Slovakia
GD Gathering City Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://groups.msn.com/tvvladimir, www.tvvladimir.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/29/2006 6:40:16 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
voxel-based volume-based voxlap engines Hi all, I have tried so many engines but each time I find somehting hard for me. Now I stopped at Vertual3d engine - it has all but..... voxel-based terrain. I'm no designer and i can't afford time to make meshes separatly. Is there are engines yo... 
Posted August 18, 2008 5:24:14 PM
Make multiplayer(online) Vertual library Make multiplayer(online) Vertual library Hi all, I started learning C++ and on the way to atleast understand little bits of gamedev. But I would love to have some kind of utility that would allow me to simply: a. I want to create a ver... 
Posted July 29, 2006 7:31:13 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
voxel-based volume-based voxlap engines Something tells me its not going to cost around 300 bucks?! 
Posted August 21, 2008 2:03:37 AM
voxel-based volume-based voxlap engines You were right. Ogre3d is not gonna let me start straight on making the levels. I tried to follow instructions but really lost my head when it came to setting variables and dll's. Well its a pity one more time noone uses this technology in... 
Posted August 20, 2008 2:33:17 AM
voxel-based volume-based voxlap engines So Ogre3d has such addons for it? oh that is interesting!!! Actually that might be the end to my painfull days :D. I'll check out OGRE3d, sounds promising :D , heard its one of best engiens out there. Anything else out there of such nature? a... 
Posted August 19, 2008 4:10:00 PM
voxel-based volume-based voxlap engines Oh mistaken; its called : http://www.visual3d.net/ The engine is really good! i mean its so nice! Easy to use and so on but has no voxel based architeture. But it has a possibility of addons. If only voxel based meshes could be added to... 
Posted August 19, 2008 7:15:24 AM
Make multiplayer(online) Vertual library thanks I have posted my question on that forum! hopefully someone will reply :D 
Posted August 1, 2006 5:39:54 AM
Image Galerie I neeeeed help :D So please advise me! I have had a post in other place nad was directed here by i_luv_cplusplus, I want to create my own museum on my server so that people could eneter it : walk around: watch the paintings and talk to each othe... 
Posted August 1, 2006 5:38:45 AM
Deep Creator hey Hi, I've also read the post about deep creator 2.2. Got very interested - some real good graphics done in it. I'm currently trying to choose which complete middleware to use to make a game (with multiplayer) and so wanted to ask if You know what... 
Posted July 30, 2006 5:57:14 AM
View All Replies Made By This User