Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know morjak...  
Full Name  
Nickname morjak 
State/Province, Country CA   United States
GD Gathering City San Jose, CA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.armada-online.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1048  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/11/2006 8:35:37 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Armada Online My friend and I are developing a game called Armada Online. It is a blend of Starflight and Netrek. Feel free to try out the alpha. Any feedback is appreciated. http://www.armada-online.com --mark 
Posted May 14, 2006 7:53:46 AM
turbo rpg I am developing a game called Armada Online. It is a long term growth and exploration rpg. Most of the game is going to be coop. I thought it would be interesting to have pvp zones that are typically reserved as the "end game" right at the... 
Posted May 12, 2006 12:33:21 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Armada Online Quote:Original post by Ravuya Someone on GameTunnel wrote about you the other day, I noticed. Excellent. I'll check it out. --mark  
Posted July 27, 2006 12:05:03 AM
Armada Online It seems like a lot of our alpha testers are gdev users. Thanks for helping test the game. We appreciate it. --mark  
Posted July 24, 2006 7:13:00 PM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by medevilenemy I should rephrase, will it be a commercial release? or will the game remain free? A couple areas will always be free, and it will be free to download. At some point, part of it will be a commercial release. ... 
Posted July 4, 2006 3:34:16 AM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by medevilenemy Might I ask what licence the game will be under when it is completed? Do you mean like gpl? We'll release it like most other games, I suppose. --mark  
Posted July 2, 2006 3:31:29 AM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by QuadMV Looks great. Who is doing the models and textures for you? Eagle (who did a lot of A1) does the alien creatures. Max did the space stations and some of the ships. I do most of the textures and special effects. ... 
Posted May 25, 2006 11:50:16 AM
Armada Online We are currently working on exploration, trade, and missions. Most of the game will feel like A1, in that you can travel in one direction forever. The emphasis of the project is coop exploration. We started the alpha with pvp because w... 
Posted May 25, 2006 2:38:40 AM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by Daniel ProtopopovAlpha Stage is going OK, balancing and nerfing is in progress, and, I believe at the moment, its pretty balanced, although Drakkens do need a bit of nerfing, Mark :) The main thing that feels overpowered w... 
Posted May 18, 2006 6:30:33 PM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by Marvin Dude that looks sweet :) Would like to download and try but the website just says "It Works?" ??? --The client download link is on the front page, and also in the forums under "news". Our isp chose this... 
Posted May 15, 2006 12:33:10 PM
Armada Online Quote:Original post by jeroenb This simply looks amazing! Also your website is very cool, looks just like an official game site from a great gaming company! --Thanks. We try. --mark  
Posted May 15, 2006 12:28:21 PM
Armada Online Yes, we did manage to acquire the rights to our old game, Armada. We are using C++, direct x. About the server, our isp is having some problems and we are trying to work it out with them (they have 2 servers on the same ip). --mark  
Posted May 14, 2006 11:06:29 PM
View All Replies Made By This User