Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know TheUndisputed...  
Full Name  
Nickname TheUndisputed 
State/Province, Country Staden Kobenhavn   Denmark
GD Gathering City Amagerbro, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.evofxstudio.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 795  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/28/2008 6:48:19 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Sens the xna framework 4.0 was released on 20-09-2010 This is the first Technology Demo and we have some news to you all the loves the Xna Framework our Game Engine will be released in first quater of 2011 and it is 100% free and com... 
Posted September 27, 2010 11:27:39 AM
Windows Phone 7 - Zombies Night Out This is a preview of our upcomming game for the windows phone 7 allso a preview of our game engine for Xbox360 and pc a have uploaded a video on youtube wicth show 2 light systems that the engine supports A deffered light system - al... 
Posted September 5, 2010 2:40:26 PM
Trying out some Crasy stuff with pixels Allways trying to do the best There is an realtime wideo at my Homepage www.evofxstudio.net Michael  
Posted August 23, 2010 3:05:51 PM
Thanks for all the Feedback Hello folks, This is our last preview of The Shawn Effect and Michael and Jacob wood like to thanks the Game dev. community for all the feedback we have got from our previese posts and it has been taking to our att,, and we have fixed a... 
Posted July 9, 2010 10:10:02 PM
EvoFx Game Engine EvoFx Game Engine will be realease around dec. 2010 please click on the pictures and see the ssgi works on all colors and if you like a realtime demo see the videos Thanks if you have a creators club subscription you can download a... 
Posted June 22, 2010 4:01:29 PM
The Shawn Effect Game Level Preview This is a preview of my upcomming game for Xbox360 and it is done in c# and XNA Framework at my website you can download this demo www.evofxstudio.net for Xbox360 or at youtube you can see the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuNfkKy... 
Posted May 30, 2010 10:57:00 PM
Strike One for XNA hello folks , Xna is a great framework for games making i will share a small sample of what can be done in this framework the render is indirect lighting SSGI + A0 LightShaft 10bit csm shadow mapping 3 maps 512x512 in surface rgba10101... 
Posted January 22, 2010 12:56:40 PM
Starting to create a game level i'am Starting to create a game level for Dream build play / old Spice combo http://www.dreambuildplay.com/ allso demo 10bit shadow mapping on xbox360 in xna some info on the shadow mapping Frustrum Layout Camera Near = 1 C... 
Posted December 24, 2009 4:25:49 AM
EvoFx Games Engine EvoFx Games Engine Is yours to grab this xmas Showing off some nice feutures of my engine in about 3 week it will be available for download the price structure will be 99 dollars for a full source code license the engine run on xna c#... 
Posted November 28, 2009 8:41:19 PM
EvoFxEngine Demo Download Xbox360 EvoFxEngine a game engine for XNA 3.0 and Xbox360 i will soon release a sdk for the game engine ,aswell some samples you can see more pictures and videos here download a demo at my website www.evofxstudio.net 
Posted November 6, 2008 5:45:53 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Quote:Original post by chipmeisterc Congrats on sticking with developing your engine for so long however I have to burst in and say your clouds really look nothing like real clouds... Suggest you see here.. http://www.gamedev.net/community/... 
Posted September 28, 2010 2:23:48 PM
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Quote:Original post by Dancin_Fool The weighting on your foliage animation looks like it could use a little work, it looks really odd at times. thank you all i have reach my goal i have conducted a scoial experment of human behaver for... 
Posted September 28, 2010 1:33:05 AM
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Quote:Original post by Schrompf I have to add: stop using captions like "best xyz in the world" if you don't want to appear as an arrogant skunk. That said: the ocean and sky shader look indeed very good. The solid surfaces like the hut in o... 
Posted September 28, 2010 1:32:45 AM
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Quote:Original post by kloffy I've held myself back during your last couple of IotD-posts, but I cannot take it anymore: for the love of god, why would you keep posting screenshots of youtube videos? thank you all i have reach my goal i hav... 
Posted September 28, 2010 1:32:25 AM
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo Quote:Original post by Moe Quote:Original post by kloffy I've held myself back during your last couple of IotD-posts, but I cannot take it anymore: for the love of god, why would you keep posting screenshots of youtube videos? Agreed man. If you... 
Posted September 28, 2010 1:32:05 AM
Windows Phone 7 - Zombies Night Out Quote:Original post by Hikaru Looks awesome! Have you been able to test this on a real WP7 device? no just the emulator Michael  
Posted September 14, 2010 9:11:51 AM
Windows Phone 7 - Zombies Night Out Quote:Original post by paul_nicholls Looking good, but where are the zombies?!? LOL I watched the video, and that looks awesome as well, but still no zombies :) cheers, Paul comming shortly we are in the process of making a real trialer... 
Posted September 14, 2010 9:11:11 AM
Trying out some Crasy stuff with pixels Quote:Original post by phresnel I totally understand what you are trying to achieve, having done this myself in a more physically based way :) I know that these effects can only be hacky (vs. non-hacky/physically-based) on current commo... 
Posted August 25, 2010 10:52:06 AM
Trying out some Crasy stuff with pixels Quote:Original post by phresnel Looks good, though there is no "bleeding" onto the ball. The ball seems to be the only bleeding entity in the ball-centric images. Also, brown bark wouldn't reflect red in all its quality, at least some a... 
Posted August 24, 2010 3:50:40 PM
Trying out some Crasy stuff with pixels Quote:Original post by cowsarenotevil Obviously you're just trying to show off the effect, but I think the screen space color bleed should be toned down considerably. It does look pretty good, though. I would also very much like to know where th... 
Posted August 24, 2010 3:36:41 PM
View All Replies Made By This User