Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know BrainMaster...  
Full Name Bruno Marques
Nickname BrainMaster 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~blcm 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/25/2002 8:57:24 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Generation and Rendering of a Universe This is a project in which we've been working over the past months, over these last two semesters (pretty much since last September). Our objective is to render proceduraly generated stellar systems. We save our universes in XML, and we've created... 
Posted July 7, 2006 11:14:40 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Generation and Rendering of a Universe Quote:Original post by Ravuya How do you control all 12 projectors at once? Multiple contexts? Or do you have some piece of hardware like the DualHead2Go that pretends to be a video card with insanely high resolution? We have a cluster of 12... 
Posted July 10, 2006 9:38:50 PM
Generation and Rendering of a Universe Hi there, first of all, I'ld like to say that we really apreciate your good comments towards our work. We're both glad with the output of several months of hard work. cyber wiz: We have red giant stars, but unfortunately they're not too difere... 
Posted July 10, 2006 5:39:19 PM
Lisp as a scripting language (loop (print (eval (read)))) "I code, therefore I exist" 
Posted May 13, 2003 10:42:33 PM
rain simulation For a real rain effect I truly recoment using a particle system. As mentioned before you can also use animated textures on a quad, but that wont provide an effect as nice as the particle system. Besides that a particle system will let you do ma... 
Posted September 4, 2002 7:00:03 AM
View All Replies Made By This User