Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Morti...  
Full Name Martin Schultz
Nickname Morti 
State/Province, Country Hamburg   Germany
GD Gathering City Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.decane.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Founder 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/14/2005 10:55:36 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
SuperMaze - Open Beta 1 for Windows & Linux indies@work recently released a public and free open beta 1 version of their upcoming game SuperMaze (Screenshots). The game is available for Windows and Linux at the same time. We'd like to invite the world to play our game now! Download SuperMaze d... 
Posted October 16, 2005 12:33:06 AM
Royalty-free techno-style Music Pack released Royalty-free techno-style Music Pack releasedPosted by: Martin Schultz at January 10, 2006 1:32:10 AMDecane released their Music Pack 3 with three new high quality techno-style soundtracks for 9.95 USD. The songs are royalty-free and can be used... 
Posted January 10, 2006 1:32:10 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Post your music/sfx here! (14 artists: latest artists: Hardmoon and Sebuko- 05.07.05) Cool thread! Going to post in here too for the promotion of my work. Artist name: Decane Here are some direct links to my techno-style songs: _ Fuel( MP3, 7 MByte) _ Timewarp (MP3, 4,9 MByte) _ Sidewinder (MP3, 6,6 MByte) And some li... 
Posted August 22, 2006 11:24:59 AM
SuperMaze - Open Beta 1 for Windows & Linux @Arron: Thanks for your suggestins. Yes, bots - so called Ninjas - are in the game. They were very unstable in the beta 1 and so are not officially built in. I'm working to make them stable for the next release. You're also right with the help issue... 
Posted October 26, 2005 12:33:23 AM
View All Replies Made By This User