Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Phenoca...  
Full Name  
Nickname Phenoca 
State/Province, Country Confidential
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://f-g.wikidot.com/forum/c-16829/game-news 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1008  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/2/2008 11:04:26 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Game Idea So every once in a while we all get a great idea for a game, and forget to follow-through with it. Lurking on Gamedev, I am always reminded: "You should not create an MMORPG as it is lots of work." However, my favourite games are those w... 
Posted January 19, 2010 4:17:25 PM
Looking For: Hex-Based Game Is this the right sub-forum to post in? Looking for hex-based games. Preferably: - Multiplayer (though a singe-player would be fine too) - 4X strategy - Tactical options like buffing and positioning (e.g. to concentrate your forces) - Real-t... 
Posted June 27, 2009 7:25:10 PM
Land of Destiny http://www.LandOfDestiny.com is a browser-based strategy game released December 19, 2008. Yet since we had so many players register (over 10,000), we decided to release a new server... Today! Join now, found your own village, and rule your peasa... 
Posted March 9, 2009 1:18:14 PM
Land of Destiny: Testers Wanted Team name: Land of Destiny Team Project name: Land of Destiny Brief description: A second server has been created at Land of Destiny in order to test the starting-game for new players (and to allow new players a fair start against veterans)... 
Posted March 8, 2009 4:12:55 PM
Browser-Based Game Goes Beta Land of Destiny went public this Friday, with thousands of gamers pre-registered to play. The alpha-testing team says that this strategy-game is "Destined" to a huge-success, with everyone excited to be racing for first-place on the rankings. ... 
Posted December 21, 2008 8:44:50 AM
Land of Destiny This is a screenshot from the game, Land of Destiny, which was released this Friday. I think it is cool because you can see all of the colonies in-game. I can see my house from here! 
Posted December 21, 2008 6:04:40 PM
Looking for Feedback on "Land of Destiny" Hello - I am a co-developer of the game, Land of Destiny. I would like to have feedback on our game, as it was released this Friday, and is now in the public-testing stage. We've managed to track-down a lot of bugs, but I am sure there are so... 
Posted December 21, 2008 9:00:08 AM
Fragmented Galaxy Project name - Fragmented Galaxy Brief description - Fragmented Galaxy is a Massively-Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy game (MMORTS) in development. We have four active Developers who are working on the coding and graphic-modelling parts of t... 
Posted January 2, 2008 1:40:39 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
New flowers in our games I saw this about a year ago, and it was about jumping dogs. But now it looks so much improved. Like - there's a character selection? 
Posted July 2, 2010 6:26:35 PM
Path Wizard I used to play this with my parents! 
Posted July 2, 2010 6:13:40 PM
Space Sim with Unique Combat System - Team Needed I am going to point out that Infinity Universe and Celetania are also in development, and seem to share the same goals. Unfortunately, Celetania was closed due to server costs. 
Posted June 28, 2010 7:15:22 PM
R5: Trees This looks really great from the distance! 
Posted April 14, 2010 9:04:49 PM
still working on it Rendering looks nice : ) 
Posted April 14, 2010 9:03:32 PM
Junk Master: The Journey To Junk Lord Highly-innovative! Reminds me of the new trash-gasification using plasma-torch technology. 
Posted April 14, 2010 9:01:21 PM
Stacking crabs (and abilities!) Quote:Original post by CaptainLogic There are a boatload of different types of crabs, rofl Quote:Original post by CaptainLogic throwing fire, Yessss. Quote:Original post by CaptainLogic I have no idea what the alternatives are. Draw a 2-... 
Posted January 20, 2010 4:41:34 PM
Game Idea Nope, just a line. Assigning a value of X, "in" would be towards x=0, and "out" would be towards whatever the maximum X-value on the map was. Different X-values would have different terrain values (e.g. every 100th terrain could produce unique... 
Posted January 19, 2010 7:26:44 PM
Ether Fields It's... Not in English : ( I like the icon for skill slot ten. 
Posted January 19, 2010 12:49:42 AM
Image Based Lighting using Deferred Shading Ooh. Very nice. Reminds me of robotics club I used to go to. Nice robot. 
Posted January 19, 2010 12:44:40 AM
View All Replies Made By This User