Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know ishorppu...  
Full Name  
Nickname ishorppu 
State/Province, Country    Finland
GD Gathering City Jyvaskyla, , Finland
Contact Info
Homepage URL koti.tnnet.fi/ishorppu 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1017  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/16/2009 2:00:36 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Saboteurs v0.92 (test release) DESCRIPTION: In Saboteurs you control a group of four mercenaries. Your job is to do different missions, like patrolling and sweeping of areas. Mercenaries are equipped with various weapons, including bazookas, mines and grenades. In addition, off-m... 
Posted February 17, 2009 11:40:50 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Saboteurs v0.92 (test release) Yeah I try always to learn, and learning from mistakes is one of the most effective way to learn :) Btw, I started coding with Visual C++ 5.0, then moved to C++ 6 -> VS2002 -> VS2003 -> VS2005 (I have not tested yet with VS2008, but i... 
Posted February 20, 2009 1:55:43 AM
Saboteurs v0.92 (test release) Originally I was just looking voice actors. However, I have found two people doing finnish, english and german versions of the manual. And for translation it is same what is your gender. There is still need for - translation of game manual int... 
Posted February 19, 2009 12:07:46 AM
Saboteurs v0.92 (test release) [Quote] Very nice game man... I would love to see the source code :-) Keep up the good work mate! [/Quote] Thanks! About the project/source code: I have not used UML etc designing for this game and no other written plans exist (mos... 
Posted February 18, 2009 8:47:02 AM
Saboteurs v0.92 (test release) "lol, just curious- Is there a reason you want only men? And preferably who've served in the army? Seems a strange request..." Well, the reason for "wanting" men is that I have only facial pictures of males in the game :D But why not, fe... 
Posted February 18, 2009 4:48:46 AM
View All Replies Made By This User