Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know FalconDragoon...  
Full Name  
Nickname FalconDragoon 
State/Province, Country KY   United States
GD Gathering City Louisville, KY, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.omoban.com/altdev 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/28/2005 5:50:45 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
XNA chat website - now open to ALL MEMBERS! Hi guys, A fella by the name of Reedake2 has created a website for general chit chat, exchanging contact details, and anything else that's inappropriate for the forums. We see each other on here all the time but never really get to just socia... 
Posted September 14, 2010 6:16:26 PM
Working on DirectInput Wrapper for XNA. Greetings community! So as you may or may not know some chap going by the handle Soopah Man or something like that once created a wrapper for DirectInput to allow Various gamepads to work in XNA. It was a bit limited in that it relied on... 
Posted November 17, 2009 12:11:23 PM
Isometric Tile Picking Solved! Alright, I'm at my wits end, maybe someone out here can lend some insight. I'm currently working on an Isometric Tile-Based project in XNA. I'm using the Java app Tiled for map editing and all that. Everything has been going swimmingly so far... 
Posted December 3, 2008 2:35:47 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Is it possible... One place you might consider is newgrounds. It can be a pretty good place to get feedback, or at least a numeric rating if that's what your after. As an added bonus, anything you submit to newgrounds is available for the flash developers to use in th... 
Posted January 13, 2010 11:49:38 AM
Help me hunt bugs in a Snake clone Doesn't look too bad. I do wonder though, when you're making your new nodes you never set conductor->Rect.w = SNAKE_WIDTH; conductor->Rect.h = SNAKE_HEIGHT; Which may cause a problem. I suspect you've done some breakpoint debugging o... 
Posted January 5, 2010 6:42:36 PM
composition attempt Dead link? 
Posted November 27, 2009 12:14:05 AM
social chat site for XNA developers Bumping this up to keep it from dropping to obscurity. It's quite a helpful place. 
Posted November 8, 2009 3:56:26 PM
Simple Mp3 playback I would also wonder what sort of error you're getting. Could there be a path issue (mp3 file not in the right path)? 
Posted November 6, 2009 11:26:07 AM
social chat site for XNA developers This is a pretty great concept, and I totally appreciate the effort piped into it. Hope it keeps on growing! 
Posted November 5, 2009 5:34:43 PM
social chat site for XNA developers This is a pretty great concept, and I totally appreciate the effort piped into it. Hope it keeps on growing! 
Posted November 5, 2009 5:34:40 PM
Using 3D boxes for isometric view If it were me I think I'd go with creating the cubes and rotating the view. I'm not sure what your using, or how you're doing your non-map sprites but with this approach to the map, you could then use simple billboards for sprites. This way you... 
Posted November 5, 2009 4:01:13 PM
Unreal Editor 3 Released for Free With those terms, that looks like a pretty sweet deal no matter how you slice it. Go Epic. 
Posted November 5, 2009 1:18:54 PM
GL issues I don't know too much about GL, but at first glance it appears you answered your own question with the post. 2.1 being > 2.0. 
Posted November 4, 2009 3:38:51 PM
View All Replies Made By This User