Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kastor...  
Full Name  
Nickname kastor 
State/Province, Country Nordrhein-Westfalen   Germany
GD Gathering City dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.windigo-design.de 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1020  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/27/2006 3:52:33 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Rotozoom Offset Problem Hey , I want to implement a Rotozoom shader. You should be able to control rotation, zoom, and the X/Y offset. Well I want the offset to shift the texture independent from the angle. That means if I shift horizontal, it schould be "monitor... 
Posted February 4, 2010 8:46:50 AM
Windigo Texture Dojo Hi I'm working on a procedural textur tool for our game. The game will be 96K cathegory and will take place in a "appocalypse now" scenario. The editor features: >>>> Generatores : Clouds Circles Pixels Rectancles Ce... 
Posted July 20, 2006 11:13:34 AM
conver assembler pointer to c++ ? Hi I want to use interrupt 10h function 11h to read out the bios charackterset . I know that after I called the function the ES:BP will contain the adress. How can I copy or convert this adress into a pointer(c++) like void* or char* ? I... 
Posted June 27, 2006 4:12:48 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Shader Toy AWESOME ! So cool ! 
Posted January 30, 2010 6:34:05 AM
Cellular Textures, the light speed approach Hi Thanks Gaiiden for the update I got an email with a GPU implementation !! This will kick some ass ;) I hope he will write an article about it 
Posted September 11, 2009 8:56:51 AM
Cellular Textures, the light speed approach First off all, thanks to everyone for reading my article, it's my first one, and so I'm quite exited, to see that someone cares about it :D Well, I recived some emails and the are some extrem cases where the algo results are not the same as t... 
Posted August 14, 2009 6:39:03 AM
Elevated AWESOME !! 
Posted April 16, 2009 4:50:28 AM
SilverKeeper *Dungeon Keeper remake* Great stuff ! 
Posted March 2, 2009 5:24:43 AM
Earth 2124 Alien Spaceship 4 I like that organic look, who did the music ? Greetz 
Posted February 22, 2009 1:31:50 PM
leizex Nice ! I like it 
Posted October 12, 2008 3:46:39 AM
Earth 2124 Alien Spaceship 1 (16 bit HDR RNM) Awesome!! 
Posted October 5, 2008 3:53:14 PM
Phyta - finished AWESOME !!!! I love the athmosphere ! Please tell us more about the techniques you use. Thank you 
Posted June 3, 2008 4:16:01 PM
kindercrasher Great work , as always !! 
Posted May 29, 2008 6:16:33 PM
View All Replies Made By This User