Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know reenigne...  
Full Name  
Nickname reenigne 
State/Province, Country TX   United States
GD Gathering City Sugar Land, TX, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/28/2007 7:21:18 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Modified height field Just one image. Only posting at this point because someone asked for it. I think it is a bit early but hey maybe you can see what I am talking about. The project was to do something different with the standard height field. In mast terrai... 
Posted January 24, 2009 3:03:29 AM
Terrain Generation modification on old method Well I have been messing around on and off with Terrain generation for a while. When I say on and off I mean six month gaps. I decided to revisit the standard height field. One area it seemed to lack in was you didn't get cliffs with o... 
Posted January 22, 2009 11:00:15 PM
Looking for similar work I been working on developing a new method for rendering planet size objects. I wanted to be able to fly off an planet through the atmosphere and return or land on another. I know there is some games that created a universe using pseudo r... 
Posted July 28, 2007 7:52:38 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Modified height field Thanks for the reply. Not sure if it is a new approach just haven't seen any one else's work on the same page. Simple ideas are often though the most over looked as strange as that may seem. Collision I suspect the easiest way to resolve... 
Posted January 31, 2009 3:50:11 AM
View All Replies Made By This User