Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Milleniumas...  
Full Name  
Nickname Milleniumas 
State/Province, Country Vilniaus Apskritis   Lithuania
GD Gathering City Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/27/2006 8:56:57 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Objects gets black This kind of a bug appeared only in 2 tested pc's out of like 15, so it's rare I guess, but I managed to come accross a piece of code where it actually fails. So my problem is that all of the objects becomes black if I change the color of a spri... 
Posted December 30, 2008 6:23:26 PM
RegisterGlobalProperty in 2.13.00 It seems that registering a global property in AS is a problem to me. int KB_SPACE = 57; r = ScriptEngine->RegisterGlobalProperty("int KB_SPACE",&KB_SPACE); assert(r>=0); output in screen: <br/> It outputs 258? How is it p... 
Posted June 30, 2008 9:12:23 AM
Strings I just tried AngelScript and I must admit that I like it, but there is one small problem :) Angelscript string str = "Some String"; void Update() { Print(str); } C++ engine->RegisterGlobalFunction("void Print(string &str... 
Posted June 3, 2008 11:08:08 AM
Scripting with Lua, need some advice I actually got into some problem. I am new to scripting languages and it's my first time of using Lua language and came into a problem with actual script update. I know that script has to be execute on every frame. Now the problem is that if i e... 
Posted March 27, 2008 9:23:20 AM
Alpha blend with colorkey and vertex alpha Hmm I am a bit confused, because It seems I can't figure out how to make my texture alpha blended with color key and vertex alpha blend. It always modifies the colorkey alpha, not vertex. SOLUTION: D3D9->SetTextureStageState(0, D3DTSS_COLOR... 
Posted January 13, 2008 5:31:51 AM
Demo: Zero Mission A game that I and one person has created for a contest in my country :) Hope you enjoy. Demo: http://files.filefront.com/Indago+Zero+Mission+Demorar/;8924879;/fileinfo.html (copy and paste into browser ) It would be nice if you leave a com... 
Posted November 5, 2007 11:16:49 AM
Need Pixel Artist fast! Team name: Millenium Games Project name: Zero Mission Brief description: A game which has been developing for several months for a contest in my country :). A 2D action sidescroller. Target aim: Freeware Compensation: Credit :) Talent... 
Posted September 9, 2007 4:52:27 AM
Zero Mission Well this is my game which is currently in a development stage and is for a contest that I and my pixel artist are attending. Developing 2 months and so far so good. Coded in c++ && D3D9. Hope you enjoyed the screens. 
Posted August 7, 2007 10:01:43 AM
Other companies sprites in your own game, possible or not? So doing my game as everyone else here and came to a fact that it will be a problem for me to create a main heroes sprite. Actually I am at art zero, I can only use programs to make an art. So my question could sound like this: is it possible to... 
Posted July 4, 2007 5:17:04 AM
Pixel artist is needed for creating a hero and enemies Developing a game in which I need a pixel artist to create several enemies and main heroe sprites. Screens from a game: The request would be to create a main heroe sprite in lots of direction: run, stand, lay on the ground, shoot askance... 
Posted June 27, 2007 11:59:54 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Continuting GameMonkey Script: Advanced Use Excellent article, I loved it :) It helped me a lot. 
Posted July 23, 2010 9:01:47 AM
ModGrafix Engine XM-F (PS3/X360/Wii/PC) Until now, best homebrew thing which was done on Ps3 was pong and you are telling me that you have some magic trick to enable full kernel access via unsigned code on PS3. Yeah, I would love to see it :) 
Posted July 22, 2009 8:36:52 AM
ModGrafix Engine XM-F (PS3/X360/Wii/PC) But it won't work on PS3, dude really, come down to earth... 
Posted July 22, 2009 8:28:40 AM
ModGrafix Engine XM-F (PS3/X360/Wii/PC) Quote:Original post by atenzor Quote:Original post by Daaark Neither the 360 or the PS3 run unsigned code off user created media. How are you bundling Unity and Cinema 4D at that low cost? Especially when you aren't reselling them? No, the "M... 
Posted July 22, 2009 8:23:01 AM
Objects gets black The Solution: D3D9->SetRenderState(D3DRS_TEXTUREFACTOR, Sprite->Color); D3D9->SetTextureStageState(0, D3DTSS_ALPHAOP, D3DTOP_MODULATE); D3D9->SetTextureStageState(0, D3DTSS_ALPHAARG1, D3DTA_TEXTURE); D3D9->SetTextureStageState(0,... 
Posted December 31, 2008 4:49:18 AM
RegisterGlobalProperty in 2.13.00 Delete this thread, because It seems that I have managed to figured it out. Definately my mistake. Sorry to bother you :) 
Posted July 3, 2008 8:38:11 AM
Zero Mission Well the pixel artist uses Paint, Graphics Gales, World Creator v1.5, Photoshop. After all the fist poster didn't misunderstood, the game definately was inspired by the contra. Didn't I mentioned that it is Shoot'em up style? 
Posted August 7, 2007 12:52:22 PM
Other companies sprites in your own game, possible or not? And how about a freeware game for a competition? 
Posted July 4, 2007 5:55:31 AM
Several pixels of texture offsets thanks, it helped :) 
Posted June 9, 2007 10:37:49 AM
Draw any size sprite, how? My question was how do they draw any sprite size in ID3DXSprite interface? What is the technique. Do they create a VB for every sprite or there is some other method. 
Posted May 31, 2007 2:42:49 PM
View All Replies Made By This User