Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know mistermecha...  
Full Name Paul Turner
Nickname mistermecha 
State/Province, Country Melbourne
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title unemployed, game making hobbyist 
Job Description watching sci-fi, and making a strategy mecha games :) 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1101  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/3/2006 3:37:57 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
MAU Invasion CG Artworks I've decided to go for an arty approach rather than a realistic or straight rendered approach to the loading screens, character portraits, and so on, in the game I'm making. I'm generating these images by rendering basic 3D models as a bitmap sc... 
Posted June 4, 2006 3:58:17 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Latest Screenshot of 0 A.D. That is so incredibly visually amazing! Totally realistic looking terrain! 
Posted June 14, 2006 8:07:52 PM
MAU Invasion CG Artworks Quote:Original post by Squirell Out of curiousity is your game influenced by the Warhammer 40K game. I'm thinking of the similarity between Mau and Tau here... Sorry, I don't know much about Warhammer. MAU stands for Mechanised Assault Unit, so i... 
Posted June 5, 2006 6:25:48 PM
MAU Invasion CG Artworks Quote:Original post by Iftah I love the look of the "drawings" btw, you can probably find source for this types of 2d effects and generate them in-game (procedually). The benefit is the smaller game size and the cool effects you can do with it -... 
Posted June 5, 2006 6:23:39 PM
MAU Invasion CG Artworks Yeah, I love battletech style mecha (mechwarrior). I made the models myself - I'm trying to do every part of the game myself. 
Posted June 5, 2006 2:57:09 AM
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering That looks absolutely awesome! I really love the grass! 
Posted June 4, 2006 2:53:58 AM
View All Replies Made By This User