Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know pshyu...  
Full Name  
Nickname pshyu 
State/Province, Country CA   United States
GD Gathering City la jolla, CA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1001  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/24/2006 3:24:18 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Petals of Pandora, Released Hi everyone, We just finished our game The Petals of Pandora. It is a stylish multiplayer action-adventure cooperative game, in which players face off against an enormous beast with cinematic-like attacks. At your disposal are grappling hooks an... 
Posted June 15, 2006 9:37:22 AM
Armageddon "The Delicate Petals of Pandora" UCSD Final Class Project This shot is from our multiplayer game in which up to 32 players face off against an enormous beast with cinematic-like attacks. Players have laser guns and grappling hooks for swinging o... 
Posted May 24, 2006 10:16:34 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Petals of Pandora, Released The problem is probably with texture thrashing. At this point, you probably need a video card with 256mb memory to run it well. (yeah, we hadn't really thought about shrinking texture sizes smaller... ohps! ) 
Posted June 15, 2006 7:52:35 PM
Petals of Pandora, Released Quote:Original post by Motorherp The thing that strikes me though is that all the intro sequences run just fine and its only after the game starts proper that the framerate plummets. Hi Motorherp, thanks for testing out the various configs.... 
Posted June 15, 2006 4:23:31 PM
Petals of Pandora, Released We tested this at 640x480 resolution. We got about 20fps for: 2ghz 2gb ram ATI X300 graphics card I tested this on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6000d) and got about 20fps again: 1.6ghz 512mb ram ATI Mobility X300 graphics card Using... 
Posted June 15, 2006 3:28:22 PM
Armageddon Quote:Original post by dbzprogrammer I think he means the "bloom" effect, it's a technique to make light look brighter by making the surronding pixels brighter to create a very "bright" light. Actually I meant the whitish glow on the charact... 
Posted May 25, 2006 9:14:04 PM
Armageddon Quote:Original post by Nuget5555 I like your website. ... oops ... that is Lineage2. The game you have stolen from. I politely posted in your forms 2 weeks ago hoping you would get the hint, but apparently not. STEALING IS NOT COOL you... 
Posted May 25, 2006 5:47:12 PM
Armageddon Quote:Original post by Brash Benson If this is, indeed, a multiplayer SotC type game, then this is going to be amazing. Quick question: How many people worked on this? Hi, thanks for all of the feedback. The game has been in development... 
Posted May 24, 2006 3:55:05 PM
View All Replies Made By This User