Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Spludge Interactive...  
Full Name  
Nickname Spludge Interactive 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1008  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/27/2008 7:38:17 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
3ds max ver. 9 questions (before I buy it) I have lots of questions reguarding 3ds max 9, which I am planning on buying at an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) store online sometime soon. 1. Can you use 3ds max 9 to make objects into cloth, like a cube made into cloth, or eve... 
Posted May 17, 2008 11:39:56 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? Hi, i'm having an issue with UV maps. The thing is, every time I load a model from Maya 8.0 into Truespace 7.5, or any other modeling and animation software, the uv maps don't show up correctly on the models I made. Then I have to re-UV map the... 
Posted May 17, 2008 11:15:29 PM
UV map doesn't go on model correctly Hi, iv'e been experiencing an issue with UV maps. The problem is, whenever I make a model in Maya 8.0 for example, and then import it into Blender, or Truespace, which are also 3d modelers/animators, I apply the uv map I made, and it doesn't go o... 
Posted April 23, 2008 10:30:39 PM
terrain with waterfall I made these images of a terrain with a waterfall using Truespace 7.51. The grass is just a texture I made, and the mesh is made from a simple plain that I quad divided. I then used the soft selection tool to make mountains, and the waterfall (which... 
Posted April 13, 2008 12:26:34 PM
mel plugin scripting help Hi, this is my very first post, and I know how to use basic programming langauges (sort of), like Dark Basic Pro, and Blitz Basic 3D. I have some questions regarding making a plugin for Maya in the Maya 8.0 Script Editor. But first I would like to sh... 
Posted March 27, 2008 8:45:32 PM
Lots of Free Mocap! Hi, I found this site that has literally hundreds of .amc motion capture files. They are all free for commercial and non-commercial use (according to the website where I found the link, but I cannot remember where that site is now). Here's the li... 
Posted March 27, 2008 9:35:35 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Selling my models. The following site might be of great use to you, because you can sell/buy 3d models, textures, games, and photos. http://www.flatpyramid.com/ I myself have never registered as a user on that site to sell my 3d stuff yet. It's just because... 
Posted May 19, 2008 9:33:48 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? I looked at the Photobucket website, and it looks as if the images and animations are open to the public, and the whole world! I don't want to share my images or any animations I make with the whole world! I just want people on this forum to see... 
Posted May 19, 2008 6:31:24 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? Does that mean that the image or animation has to be on a published website? If so, I don't know how to do that, but if the image can come from any place on "My Computer\Local Disk (C:)", then that is fine and I know hiow to do that then... 
Posted May 18, 2008 11:56:44 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? No, I mean like my own images and animations, so I can show others my work i've done. And is there any special tags that I must insert on both sides of the image name in order to display it? They do that on some of the other forums i'm regi... 
Posted May 18, 2008 6:11:50 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? I recently tried applying a texture that I UV mapped onto a model in Maya 8.0, and exported it in .fbx format. I then downloaded the free trial of 3ds Max 2009, and loaded my model in it. It had some of the textures mapped correctly, but some te... 
Posted May 18, 2008 1:37:58 PM
Render Quake 3 maps with Direct3D I'm no genious about programming, but I have used basic programing languages before. I've never programmed in any higher level programming languages. I think that null might be like a 'dummy object' or 'place holder'. Also, I belive 0 is always false... 
Posted May 18, 2008 1:13:14 PM
Any DarkTree users out there? If you are talking about using it as a plugin for Truespace 7.5, yeah I have those two also. I just use it sometimes, when I need some certain matarial that cannot be easily produced with Truespace 7.5. I didn't know it also came as a separate softwa... 
Posted May 18, 2008 12:46:08 PM
Rate my "Magic pencil" logo I really like the one with the green and brown splats behind the text. But that's just my opinion. Maybe simple is better, that's what I think. But all your designs look so great, it was hard to choose which one I liked best. Please don'... 
Posted May 18, 2008 12:18:46 PM
Having to make new UVmap every time? The models: mostly .obj, and sometimes .fbx The textures or UV maps: only .bmp currently 
Posted May 18, 2008 12:07:34 PM
3ds max ver. 9 questions (before I buy it) Thankyou all for your replies! I did download the trial version, and it turns out that I don't need e-mail to get the download, or serial number. When I installed the trial (3ds max 2009), it asked for the serial number, but it said that if it is... 
Posted May 18, 2008 12:03:02 PM
View All Replies Made By This User