Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know cgFreak...  
Full Name  
Nickname cgFreak 
State/Province, Country Hamburg
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1056  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/11/2007 1:04:15 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
GPU-Based Atmospheric Scattering Hey there, Here you can see my approach to simulate atmospheric light scattering. These images are the result of my thesis. I've developed a vertex shader (model: 3.0) which calculates accurate atmospheric scattering without any precalculations... 
Posted October 9, 2008 2:11:45 PM
Start app on second screen Hi everybody, can I somehow force an D3D application to start on the second monitor (full screen if possible)? What I really need to do: I'm using a VMR9 to mix several video sources. Now the final image must be sent to the second dvi outp... 
Posted July 23, 2007 3:50:14 AM
DirectShow - VMR rendering to second screen Hi there, I'm quite a newbie in DirectShow. Now this is what I am doing in a current project: I catch some camera streams and mix them together using the video mixing renderer. This is working fine, but the last step is where I got stuck... I h... 
Posted May 11, 2007 1:19:08 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
GPU-Based Atmospheric Scattering Oops, sorry, haven't checked this post for a while... I have uploaded the paper and an HLSL implementation on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCW3G50G (HTML linking didn't work, but now you should at least be able to download the paper...) B... 
Posted June 9, 2009 4:09:24 PM
GPU-Based Atmospheric Scattering @ swiftcoder: Hehe, sorry for the upload, I took the first upload site Google offered me. Thanks for the rest! I have not tried to extend the shader so that the viewer can be positioned outside, but it should be really easy, because the math behind... 
Posted October 11, 2008 8:04:09 AM
Start app on second screen Yepp, silly of me - thanks structural. However, my second question remains - is there a possibility to directly connect the VMR out pin to a dvi output? 
Posted July 23, 2007 6:12:16 AM
View All Replies Made By This User