Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Sim9...  
Full Name  
Nickname Sim9 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/28/2001 7:21:01 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
We Want to Distribute Your Game! (Either Free or Commercial!) Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know we've launched V2 of Archive Games! Archive Games is a system that allows users to easily download games digitally. Some quick key points: We like indie games! Even if your game is small, if it's fun then we wa... 
Posted December 13, 2008 3:28:24 PM
Archive Games Distribution Platform Seeks to Help Independent Developers Archive Games Distribution Platform Seeks to Help Independent DevelopersPosted by: Archive Entertainment at December 13, 2008 4:47:55 PMArchive Entertainment has announced the second release of the Archive Games Digital Distribution Platform. The pla... 
Posted December 13, 2008 4:47:55 PM
Need 2D artists (testers also welcome) to create SNES-esque art ;) Hello! First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope I'll be able to answer any questions in advance: Summary: We're looking for artists for a 2d game project to help us with tilesets. Early working demo of game is available. ... 
Posted December 30, 2003 3:42:00 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Advertisement in games A few other sites worth looking at: Massive IGA EngageOf course, all these firms would vet your game before signing you on. Advertisers, especially in an economy where major established sites are suffering from dried up ad revenue already, a... 
Posted December 29, 2008 1:11:17 AM
We Want to Distribute Your Game! (Either Free or Commercial!) Thanks Leaedas! As we meet more developers, we continue to add games. For instance, we've just added the Take Down Online open beta to Archive Games! I hope we can continue to help out more developers :) 
Posted December 15, 2008 12:14:55 AM
Patch Engine? Could you have the patcher be a separate executable that is launched from your app? Then it would feel seamless to the user, even though it's actually a separate exe. As for needing to patch the patcher... I'm not sure why you would need to? Als... 
Posted December 13, 2008 5:27:25 PM
Codmapping.com Neat site! Idea: One thing might be worth looking at is organizing your file-centric subforums in a file-specific interface? IE, the maps forum lists threads with the map screenshot and filters for different types of maps. For a good idea o... 
Posted December 11, 2008 10:32:41 PM
Game Cafe Suggestions If you're building out the space, don't forget to ensure good power hookups. If you have a lot of power draining machines plugged in (especially dev machines), make sure your circuits can handle the loads (and UPS backups are always a good idea, too... 
Posted December 11, 2008 10:24:50 PM
Boot loader I like XOSL (google it) - I think it’s opensource too 
Posted December 31, 2003 7:18:40 PM
I want some tutorials on Isometric Tile Engines , plz ? Here's a link: http://www.gamedev.net/reference/list.asp?categoryid=44 Edited by - Sim9 on November 28, 2001 7:25:33 PM 
Posted November 28, 2001 7:23:27 PM
View All Replies Made By This User