Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know LucianC...  
Full Name  
Nickname LucianC 
State/Province, Country Bucuresti   Romania
GD Gathering City Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1020  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/21/2006 7:23:02 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Vierme screenshot This is my first game. It's a snake-like 3D game. I used OpenGL and C++ (DevC++). It doesn't look good and it doesn't work as it should, but it's a start... Hopefully, in the future my games will look better and better. 
Posted February 23, 2007 11:08:09 AM
Vierme 2 Hi, Vierme 2 is a sequel of my previous game, Vierme (http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=436834), a classic snake game in 3D. It's a 2 man team project, a programmer and a graphic artist. The 3D models are made in Maya,... 
Posted April 4, 2008 9:26:18 AM
LEV Games LEV Games is my new site. You can visit it at www.levgames.com It's a portfolio of my work, containing games and game related projects. Hope you like it, leave a comment or send a mail. Thank you, Lucian Ciobanu 
Posted September 20, 2007 4:36:57 AM
Back From Earth This is my second game, not finished yet (first one here http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=436834). It should be a 2D, room-to-room game. My inspiration was Abe's Odysee (http://www.oddworld.com/firsttenyears/games/abes... 
Posted April 3, 2007 11:12:36 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Driving Speed 2 Free Full Game Screenshots are great !!! It looks so clean and well done, I'll try it. Good job ! I'm working at a racing game at the moment, I can't even hope it will look this good... Lucian Ciobanu www.levgames.com 
Posted April 17, 2008 11:55:23 AM
Vierme 2 Quote:Original post by Th0ughtCr1me "This application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Solved the problem, it was in the "manifest file" embedded into the execu... 
Posted April 8, 2008 3:02:11 PM
Vierme 2 Quote:Original post by Th0ughtCr1me I got an error :(. I didn't have many configurations to test it on... :( It may happen. Sorry. 
Posted April 6, 2008 3:27:24 PM
Vierme 2 Quote:Original post by animator Hey, that looks pretty cool. Although some of the colours look a bit grey. Is there a demo available? The colors from the 4-th stage look gray because that screenshot was made with the FOG enabled. You can find... 
Posted April 4, 2008 4:33:49 PM
Vierme 2 Quote:Original post by popsoftheyear It looks rather challenging from the screenshots! (Based on my experience with older snake-like games and the pickups being in corners). One constructive comment though (if that is ok). The graphics lo... 
Posted April 4, 2008 10:55:45 AM
LEV Games Hi again. A new project I worked at was uploaded on the site. BusTrack it's a 3D simple car physics simulator where you drive a bus in a simple environment. You can download a demo or other projects from www.levgames.com . Thank you, Lucia... 
Posted September 29, 2007 3:45:29 AM
Back From Earth Hi again everybody. I tried to load another image with the logo of my new portfolio site, but got some ugly errors. The site contains this project and some others i worked at the last year. You can check it out at www.levgames.com and leave a comm... 
Posted September 20, 2007 8:23:57 AM
Back From Earth This is a test version of the BFE game: http://rapidshare.com/files/25163590/BFETest.rar.html Anyone who wants to try it can send some comments on how to make it better on my email address lucian.ciobanu @ yahoo.com or post here. ... 
Posted April 9, 2007 5:34:44 PM
Back From Earth To Ravuya: Fonts in the game are clear, i don't use antialiasing ... they look like that in the picture because i had to shrink the images to fit on the forum ... and i might not used the best software for it To K_J_M: Yes, I could use some alr... 
Posted April 4, 2007 3:00:06 AM
Vierme screenshot The problem is my computer is too slow and i can't test the speed of the game. Anyway, soon, I'll work on another conputer and fix it. 
Posted February 24, 2007 4:17:08 AM
View All Replies Made By This User