Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know NoWhereMan...  
Full Name Vincent Dale
Nickname NoWhereMan 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID HendrixFan72 
Yahoo IM ID N / A 
Current Occupation
Job Title Student / Programmer 
Job Description Student by Day, Programmer by Night... 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1086  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/19/2004 8:39:44 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Changing desktop background skin? I've been looking for a skin for my comp for the past couple of days that would have a changing background like macs do. I don't want a complete mac skin, I just want a changing background. Does anyone know of any skins that would suit my needs? 
Posted March 6, 2006 9:31:18 PM
Hack Me Seeing as hack.net is stumping everyone, I have created a new puzzle that is substancially easier. Have fun everyone! Hack Me [Edited by - NoWhereMan on March 7, 2005 5:39:34 PM] 
Posted March 6, 2005 5:25:46 PM
Reading from a text file Hello, I'm making a game with several maps, and I would like to read buffer these maps from a text file in notepad, does anyone know how to do this, or any tutorial that can help me. For example, this text file here: 1111111 1000001 1000001 ... 
Posted January 30, 2005 9:59:47 PM
GameTutorials.com I was surprised to find that GT.com has started to charge money for their tutorials. Even to display "Hello World!" or something equivalent costs $2.50 to download. Ever since they got new web hosting, and a new website things have really changed.... 
Posted January 26, 2005 10:14:59 PM
Direct Input With The Console Hello, I have finally began to explore direct input, and I would like to learn how to use the Direct Input with the console. I liked the Maze Turorial under the C++ Tutorials at GameTutorials.com, but now that they charge money for tutroials, thats... 
Posted January 26, 2005 10:06:33 PM
How do I display text? How would I display text with coordinates on the console screen in C++? Instead of: cout << "Hello World!" << endl; If I want to display it at a certain position on the console screen, what command would I use? In TI-BA... 
Posted January 20, 2005 5:20:37 PM
Doom 3 for Xbox Does anyone really know when Doom 3 comes out for the Xbox? I know what you are thinking, why not just get it for the PC? Well not everyone has a great graphics card, and I just find it easier to get it for the Xbox. Game Informer Magazine says th... 
Posted November 29, 2004 5:51:59 PM
HTML Help Needed I have been asked by a client to create a document for him out of this Information Sheet that he gave me. Basically he hates having to write out everything, so he wants to just type into the designated area. For example, it should look something li... 
Posted November 24, 2004 8:22:00 PM
The Constitution I have managed to summarize the constitution and the 26 amendments into a relatively short, and simple to understand document. Though it was an arduous journey, I believe that it was well worth it, for I have fortified my knowledge of the constituti... 
Posted November 15, 2004 11:35:10 PM
School Presidential Debate In our social studies class, we are going to have a presidential debate the day before the election. I have been nominated as the democratic candidate to represent John Kerry. My opponent has been described by some as "a sicko conservative." We ar... 
Posted October 28, 2004 7:01:39 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
best band ever Quote:Original post by Conner McCloud Quote:Original post by NoWhereMan Definantly the best punk band. ... If you're a fan of good music, listen to them today. I'm quite certain those two statements are completely contradictory. CM I'm... 
Posted November 15, 2005 9:10:53 PM
best band ever Against Me! is the greatest band ever. Definantly the best punk band. PLEASE PLEASE check them out. Listen to: TSR Sink, Florida, Sink Pints of Guiness Make You Strong Reinventing Axl Rose Cliche Guevara Baby, I'm an Anarchist! If you'r... 
Posted November 15, 2005 8:09:49 PM
Young Singers Spread Racist Hate I haven't posted here in a while, but anyway I registered at the "Prussian Blue," forum. My user name is "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" interestes: promoting racial equality, and killing nazis. I'm reading a thread titeles, "your music makes me pround to b... 
Posted October 22, 2005 7:29:42 PM
Isometric Interaction, Look/Feel Concepts (warning: large images) Are you getting any money or payment, or is it completly shareware? 
Posted August 10, 2005 8:55:15 PM
Upcoming GDNet London gathering At all costs say some random stereotypical words that you think are arabic. 
Posted July 29, 2005 11:07:41 PM
The 333333rd topic! This thread is l3333t!  
Posted July 20, 2005 11:17:59 AM
civilized dares - I dare you to ... Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command Quote:Original post by fuchiefck I dare you to think of 15,000 ideas for the next 1337 Hockey Game Quote:Original post by nes8bit I dare you to ask out a girl and not post about how she rejected you [lol... 
Posted July 13, 2005 11:29:00 PM
What would you engrave on your ipod? My iPod, bitch! 
Posted March 25, 2005 10:45:59 AM
Hack Me First of all Pouya, your a grammer nazi, seriously though I respect you. I thought it would take someone alot longer to think the way that I think. "Comgratulations!" Charles Charles my friend, you solve the 4th step the same as everyone else di... 
Posted March 8, 2005 8:54:27 PM
Hack Me There has been a revision, I have added a 5th level, and damn, I made the 5th level hard. If anyone can make it past level 5, they win a cookie. Good luck, cause your gonna need it. For those who have already beat it, to get to level 5, you have t... 
Posted March 7, 2005 9:55:48 PM
View All Replies Made By This User