Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Glinka...  
Full Name  
Nickname Glinka 
State/Province, Country Alberta   Canada
GD Gathering City Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1023  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/16/2009 2:14:15 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
[UFEC] ENTRY: Bio Hazard - BIO HAZARD - I was very excited to find this contest began, and recently too. I'm reletively new to the community but I've loved what I've seen so far. The game I will submit is called BIO HAZARD and I should hope to convey all the 4 elem... 
Posted November 21, 2009 8:02:38 PM
What Is The Law Of Perception? Why Do Far Objects appear Smaller than Near Ones??! OK,I'm relatively new to this forum but I love the community and atmosphere and importantly, it's history. I am a bit of a 3D graphics noob and while looking to design a 3D interface I was faced with the question: Why should a far away object appear... 
Posted November 19, 2009 5:28:38 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
[UFEC] ENTRY: Bio Hazard This Entry has been Withdrawn. (Save your posts before hitting submit!!!!!) Looking forward to the other unfinished symphonies!  
Posted April 16, 2010 12:38:39 AM
Four Elements - Unofficial Contest? Without a doubt. thank you <Santa.var> 
Posted December 27, 2009 12:52:13 PM
UFEC: For both judges and contestants the Unofficial 4E contest looking for 'Official Judges'... who must meet the criteria. I like it 
Posted December 23, 2009 12:53:09 AM
[UFEC] Forest Defense My goodness man, thats quite a bit that you've [Done] :p How about a screenshot, the gamplay sounds intersting. I like the way you update your entry info. 
Posted December 7, 2009 4:32:58 PM
[UFEC] Cycle Nice work Xdigital. 
Posted December 7, 2009 1:59:08 PM
[UFEC] Entry: Replican Cant wait. LOL I bet I know what animal the logo image will be.XD 
Posted November 29, 2009 12:57:42 PM
UFEC Official Information Post Im in, will post more. start on the day of this post (night) It will be a 2D action Game, the name may change , but the game will remain the game Good luck everyone and a pleasant evening. Have Fun 
Posted November 21, 2009 12:07:19 AM
View All Replies Made By This User