Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know velebit...  
Full Name  
Nickname velebit 
State/Province, Country Grad Zagreb   Croatia
GD Gathering City Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/10/2007 4:49:23 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Screensaver Hello After regularly visiting IOTD for years I decided to make a small contribution myself. Terra Incognita is a screensaver that displays pre-rendered pictures, like many others. The only difference is that it uses something I call "luminos... 
Posted March 12, 2007 6:38:12 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Glob I think there's a visual bug in the screenshot #1. The other day I was in Dubrovnik, I watched all around the Sponza Palace and couldn't spot any orange balls anywhere ;) Just kidding. Great work! Very impressive. Cool texture for the floor. So... 
Posted April 30, 2010 6:56:17 PM
Twin Sector Great game. First of all, the girl "design" is fantastic. Finally somebody who appreciates proper feminine curvatures :) Don't know why men today think that girls should be flat, but with huge arses. Secondly, a huge minus for the installer. It's... 
Posted September 13, 2009 6:40:16 PM
We're coming home! 1500 fps is quite playable :)  
Posted August 31, 2009 12:25:24 PM
We're coming home! What kind of frame rates do you get? It would be interesting to know how much slower (if any) is XNA compared to DirectX or OpenGL using C++. 
Posted August 26, 2009 4:06:57 PM
We're coming home! Your models and graphics look pretty good. The reflection of the Earth (although completely unrealistic) is so cool. Real photos of Earth should look like that :) I assume you had some help modeling these ships, making textures and all. Right? You... 
Posted August 24, 2009 5:01:27 PM
Scene one, take one I like your graphics (except the sky) but you didn't provide much details about the project. On your web page I can see some kind of top-down game, so how does this screenshot fit in that? Or is it a different project? Are you considering addi... 
Posted May 2, 2009 11:51:25 AM
Anacondzor: a retro-arcade-style-snake-like game! This is the funniest implementation of Snake I have ever played. And I play it since 1989! Mouse control is great.  
Posted August 10, 2008 8:30:17 AM
Screensaver The program has just been changed to display less promotional banners (there was a bug), so if you have it installed, uninstall it and replace by the new version. The link and setup file is the same as before, just re-download it from: http://www.... 
Posted March 14, 2007 6:28:12 PM
Screensaver Hello, janoside. I wasn't sure what to write in documentation about Vista compatibility. I'm glad it works. Thanks much for testing.  
Posted March 12, 2007 9:53:15 PM
View All Replies Made By This User