Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Jaguar_Lee...  
Full Name  
Nickname Jaguar_Lee 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1006  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/31/2004 12:23:24 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
signed applet can not load in safari I have write a applet, it work fine in ie, ff, opera, the html of the applet embed have be treat with HtmlConverter. when the safari try to load the applet, the page just show the cup of coffee( there is no excalmatory mark in it ), and nothing cha... 
Posted February 13, 2008 5:57:33 AM
a big headache for an sql query.... for example we have table : customers, orders. now, we have to list all the customers, with their lastest orders(if he has any orders) it must be done in one sql query. at first i use "left join", but if the customer has many orders, th... 
Posted October 10, 2007 6:47:42 AM
flash movieclip delete hello all, i create a movieclip like this: __vid = createEmptyMovieClip("__vid", 0); __vid._lockroot = true; __vidMCL = new MovieClipLoader(); __vidMCL.addListener(this); __vidMCL.loadClip( url, __vid); and delete the mo... 
Posted September 26, 2007 1:31:21 AM
LEFT-JOIN in MYSQL now we have three table: client(cle_client,client_name), shopping-list(cle_shopping_liste,cle_client,cle_product,date) product(cle_product, product_name) what the custoemr expects is that: display a table with two columns one is about the c... 
Posted December 12, 2006 12:36:12 AM
load fail, sometimes ok but sometimes not hello all, I am being a big problem. the problem is when you open the url of a page of my web site the browse can't work stable, it sometimes suddenly stop during loading the page and after several refreshing, it goes on. ps: the new site... 
Posted November 28, 2006 5:34:55 AM
javascript loaded hello all, I am finding ways to handle '<script src=xxxx.js>' javascript load fail. are there ways to find the fail, to avoid the fail and handle it when the fail appears. thank you. 
Posted November 14, 2006 10:06:53 PM
simple but trouble problem in php if the user delete a data, i need a alert to remind him if he really want to delete it, if he choose "no", then keep the data. i know that in javascript it is just a very simple thing, just using the "confirm".but i find it difficult to realize i... 
Posted April 19, 2005 11:40:07 PM
php+mysql i am designing my own website. now i come to such a problem that i want to creat abbreviated outline. if the mouse move above the outline the whole outline may appear. is anyone can give me some hints to finish my will thank you. 
Posted April 19, 2005 2:15:37 AM
about mouse Hello all, I get into trouble in geting the message WM_MOUSEMOVE in other window. The message WM_MOUSEMOVE is usually posted to the window which the mouse in. Now, I have a program with a window and I can't do anything to it. I want to get its WM... 
Posted March 14, 2005 3:31:13 AM
i want to know how to begin about learning game programming im a beginner about game programming. i want to start 2d game programming with c/c++. how about the engine? what is a game engine? where can i get a free engine.id read something about a engine in this forums but i dont know exactly what can i do abo... 
Posted January 3, 2005 1:15:38 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
a big headache for an sql query.... oh, another thing, i think we have to use "left join", because even though the client has no order, he must be displayed also 
Posted October 12, 2007 4:49:18 AM
a big headache for an sql query.... Quote:Original post by ToohrVyk My SQL is notoriously ugly, but I would suggest to use the following to get the latest order id for each customer: SELECT MAX(`id`) FROM `table` GROUP BY `customer`; And so, to get the details for it: SEL... 
Posted October 12, 2007 4:44:05 AM
a big headache for an sql query.... select client.*, order.* from client left join order on order.client_id=client.id and order.id = (select max(order.id) from order where order.client_id=client.id) and that's ok it doesn't run very slow lol  
Posted October 12, 2007 4:43:13 AM
a big headache for an sql query.... Quote:Original post by ju2wheels Group by customer id and pull the one with max order id (assuming the latest would have the max) or use the date of order if provided. yes... but how??  
Posted October 12, 2007 3:38:26 AM
Filter db output Quote:Original post by Sander You need to filter it in sch a way that it will display correctly, e.g. escape HTML entities, make sure the user input doesn't break the page layout. yes, >=> ">" in database, then when output, you have to c... 
Posted December 12, 2006 1:48:40 AM
javascript loaded i get it, thank you for all the replies, 
Posted November 16, 2006 10:09:21 PM
javascript loaded thank you for Verminox' reply. for more, is it possible to load the external script again by the error handling system( javascript ) when the loading fail occur. you know <script> is a html tag, 
Posted November 16, 2006 12:08:41 AM
javascript loaded can anyone give me an answer? is it possible to do so or not? thank you. 
Posted November 15, 2006 2:09:46 AM
php+mysql Can anyone point out a way to walk out of the problem? 
Posted April 19, 2005 4:26:07 AM
c programming question... good idea!! 
Posted March 17, 2005 12:24:07 PM
View All Replies Made By This User