Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know scgrn...  
Full Name  
Nickname scgrn 
State/Province, Country PA   United States
GD Gathering City Philadelphia, PA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1045  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/31/2005 3:20:00 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
EAT!? Well, I finally put our (buggy) 1W1B entry online, hope you like it. Clicky 
Posted December 28, 2005 8:54:58 PM
veggies? Recently got back from the pub, half-drunk and hacking away at my 1W1B entry, which depicts graphic simulations of creature on creature carnage and/or consumption, and started wondering.. any other veggies on gdnet? I've been a vegetaria... 
Posted November 19, 2005 3:16:12 AM
GoFOOPs! I just received the GoF "design patters" tome, for those of you who that have read this book, in hindsight: -what kind of perspective should i take when i read this? -if you could read this book again for the first time, how would you read it? ... 
Posted November 24, 2005 5:00:14 AM
EAT!? (1W1B) java entry Hello all, So I submitted an entry into the 1W1B contest, written in java 1.42. Just thought I'd post here in case anyone is interested. It runs as either an applet or an executable. I haven't made the source available, as it's an ugly lump of sp... 
Posted November 21, 2005 6:36:25 AM
Picking my nodes Hi everyone, I'm working on a 2d tile engine, and using A* for pathfinding. Instead of using every tile as a node, I want to have nodes placed only where they're needed (doorways, corners, etc). I was originally going to do this by manua... 
Posted October 27, 2005 12:31:51 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Retro Renaissance Game Development Challenge! So... I squashed all of my bugs and had the game in a playable state for the deadline, but couldn't bear releasing it with all the features I had to cut out. I decided to not submit it and later release the game as it was meant to be. It sounds li... 
Posted October 14, 2010 1:32:58 AM
The Retro Renaissance Game Development Challenge! Wow, good job Endurion!! I'm using the grace period to fix a few bugs (of which there are many). Here's a screenshot:  
Posted October 5, 2010 1:24:45 PM
The Retro Renaissance Game Development Challenge! Crunch time!! 
Posted October 2, 2010 4:28:48 AM
The Retro Renaissance Game Development Challenge! My entry is coming along well, although I'm starting to feel the deadline looming. I'm doing a vertical space shooter and the modern element is an online high score system. I'll post a screenshot soon...  
Posted September 25, 2010 3:20:52 AM
The Retro Renaissance Game Development Challenge! Cool, I'm in! 
Posted September 15, 2010 4:50:05 AM
Questionnaire (games and guitars) I play bass guitar and 2d games. 
Posted December 15, 2009 4:29:12 PM
Lighting For 2D OpenGL Game Maybe this could give you some ideas? 
Posted March 13, 2009 8:20:37 PM
MAGIC Game Dev Contest - Results are in! Unfortunately, I've had some things come up over the past couple days and I won't be able to submit my entry on time. I'll still finish it up over the next day or two and post it in the "your announcements" forum. Anyway, here's a screenshot:... 
Posted June 10, 2007 12:15:55 PM
MAGIC Game Dev Contest - Results are in! Sad news. Our hearts go out to him. 
Posted June 6, 2007 3:30:01 PM
MAGIC Game Dev Contest - Results are in! I'm doing a 2D sidescroller. It's almost kinda working. 
Posted June 5, 2007 6:00:52 PM
View All Replies Made By This User