Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Gehazi...  
Full Name  
Nickname Gehazi 
State/Province, Country FL   United States
GD Gathering City Sunrise, FL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1005  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/15/2005 1:01:45 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
state of emergency in Thailand I just got a call concerning a state of emergency in southern Thailand...don't have too many details yet...apparently insurgents have been on the rampage in the south. Is there anyone in the area with more details? What is the actual degree... 
Posted July 18, 2005 7:04:31 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
London Alert I find it interesting to hear complaints that the guy was shot 5 or 8 times in the head instead of 1 or 2, as if using fewer bullets is more humane. When trying to kill the guy to prevent a bombing, you have to make sure the job's done...1 bullet... 
Posted July 25, 2005 10:58:44 PM
Your children must be cremated. Yes, there was a calculation mistake... 61 cm = .61 m = .00061 km 61 cm x 61 cm = .00061 km x .00061 km = 0.0000003721 km^2 150 000 000 / 0.0000003721 = 403,117,441,547,970 But just to be safe, I'll reserve my plot with "Earthman" funeral d... 
Posted July 24, 2005 11:44:10 PM
Beyond death In the indomitable Quest of Yipe! III, you went to "Yipe! Hell" when you died, and were revived with 1 HP. You had to visit Hell's gatekeeper to leave, and either bribe or kill him. If you killed him (not easy), you had a free pass out of Hell for... 
Posted July 20, 2005 9:12:31 PM
Going to the Bahamas! My plans? Showing up to work so I don't get fired. Had to scuttle plans for a road trip to Tennessee (but not because of work). 
Posted July 20, 2005 8:35:58 PM
quick story, part of in the intro for my game please read. Is there any progress on the game itself to see? I don't know whether you want the writing to be an integral part of the game. For the old Zelda games, I remember only caring about the dialogue for getting information. That having been... 
Posted July 19, 2005 7:35:27 PM
need help finding tga font textures I don't know if you want to use the fonts commerically...AngelCode's Bitmap Font Generator does not have a restriction on commercial use that I noticed. 
Posted July 19, 2005 7:06:49 PM
What are organizations like this for? Quote:Original post by Lode Quote:Original post by fisheyel83lI happen to think it's not OK because God himself said it's not OK. AFAIK, god has never spoken, and it's not smart to bring religion into this thread. I wanted this thread to be about... 
Posted July 19, 2005 7:00:04 PM
Best worst movie you ever saw. House of the Dead. Sega should have at least looked embarrassed to be associated with that movie. 
Posted July 18, 2005 7:41:46 PM
state of emergency in Thailand Although I appreciate the article (which I'd already read), I was more interested what someone close to the situation is seeing. I haven't seen too many Thais in these forums, but you never know. 
Posted July 18, 2005 7:29:17 PM
AI for chess One thing to keep in mind is that the computer will not always find the best move even if you have computer choose the position it feels is the "best". This is because the logic behind evaluating the moves will be less than optimal, whether you writ... 
Posted July 15, 2005 1:11:28 AM
View All Replies Made By This User