Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Ainokea...  
Full Name  
Nickname Ainokea 
State/Province, Country HI   United States
GD Gathering City Keaau, HI, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1218  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/15/2004 2:38:24 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Windows Vista Beta 2 Now Public Yay! Vista beta 2 is out now for everyone here. Downloading incredibly fast too. EDIT: Wrong link. [Edited by - Ainokea on June 7, 2006 11:51:51 PM] 
Posted June 8, 2006 12:35:15 AM
Aww slashdot doesn't like 4E5 Here Oh well, at least that means there will be less competition. 
Posted June 5, 2006 5:41:35 AM
Post screenies of your projects! Yay, another post your screenshots thread! If you post a screenshot please explain what it is. Working on a generic FPS just so I can say that I completed a 3D game, graphics are done at the moment and now it's time to start on th... 
Posted May 25, 2006 3:53:05 AM
Making applications use OSS instead of ALSA I was using the generic crappy alsa drivers that came with ubuntu but now that I have installed the nvidia drivers which require OSS I want to know how to make it so music players, games, and the like use OSS instead of ALSA for playing audio? 
Posted August 28, 2005 5:16:37 AM
Remember the mysterious Piano Man? I don't know if anyone remembers but there was a guy in the news a while back who wouldn't speak but could play the piano. According to this link it turns out he was faking it and could speak. That makes me wonder, he disappeared from his fam... 
Posted August 23, 2005 2:16:52 AM
Is the banner add new? I just noticed it today. Me like. 
Posted June 4, 2005 11:53:23 PM
Problem loading Quake 3 maps (*Screenshots*) I am trying to load a BSP map and not follow any tutorials (as a test for myself to see if I can figure things out by myself (which atm I am failing), though I am using the file format specifications) and I am having problems. What it's supposed t... 
Posted May 25, 2005 2:42:57 AM
Dual monitors (2 video cards, AGP, PCI) Has anyone set up a dual monitor system with a PCI card for the second monitor? I am trying to do so with a NVIDIA 5200 for the primary monitor and a ATI Rage 2 for the secondary monitor, it's not going to well. Nothing is showing up on th... 
Posted May 29, 2005 12:44:16 AM
Avalon and Indigo beta is live here Hmm, if this technology will be on Windows XP I am starting to wonder if anything else will be too. Anyways, I am off to play (code). 
Posted May 24, 2005 12:11:56 AM
Code works with SP2 but not without Me and a friend are making a map editor and I wrote some code so that you can save maps but it doesnt work on his computer or my other friends computer. Neither of which have SP2. I tried it on my computer (Windows XP with SP2) and some sch... 
Posted May 14, 2005 2:43:36 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
New RAGE Trailer!!! Quote:Original post by Talroth From watching the trailer it feels like Fallout, Bio-shock, and halflife2 all went out and got drunk, and 9 months later this is what happened. I'm thinking I'll pass unless I hear of something half way unique happe... 
Posted August 14, 2009 12:46:15 PM
How many of you actually have girlfriends/wifes? I had a girlfriend until yesterday, its cool though cause now I can play and code more video games. 
Posted July 30, 2009 3:28:16 PM
Birthers Some asshole stated it like it was a fact. Than everyone else decided that that was good enough for them so they jumped on and decided he wasn't born in America.  
Posted July 29, 2009 5:02:03 PM
All I think about during sex are video games Think of video games during sex? But I thought the goal was to last longer, not cum prematurely. 
Posted July 23, 2009 12:54:48 AM
What age will we have lived in? I think everyone here is too optimistic about what the future holds. 
Posted July 14, 2009 2:49:54 PM
What age will we have lived in? Quote:Original post by bencelot If that's not to happen though, when will the exponential trend stop? When we run out of oil. 
Posted July 14, 2009 5:41:57 AM
how come game industry is mostly old men with beards Quote:Original post by Bregma The real reason the senior guys all have beards is because our priorities do not include spending hours every week staring at ourselves in the bathroom mirror trying to alter our appearance to be that of little boys. P... 
Posted June 9, 2009 1:55:05 PM
Templars, Hashshashin, Freemasons, Illuminati etc... This thread confuses the hell out of me. How can someone from England suck so much at writing English? 
Posted April 17, 2009 2:55:04 AM
Should the President have the Power to Shut Down the Internet? Quote:Original post by zedz trueit can be abused Thats what you must understand, if it can be abused IT WILL BE ABUSED. 
Posted April 15, 2009 1:48:42 PM
Should the President have the Power to Shut Down the Internet? You guys really don't see whats wrong with this? 
Posted April 15, 2009 3:06:18 AM
View All Replies Made By This User