Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know JoriathLionfort...  
Full Name  
Nickname JoriathLionfort 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1022  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/18/2004 10:27:23 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Want a suggestion? Filter the 'For Beginners' forum... First of all, I’m a n00b. Tough start. Now, is it just me, or the amount of silly n00b questions has been dramatically increasing in the last times? I’m struggling to learn how to program, from the basis, and trying to build up my know... 
Posted March 8, 2004 8:06:45 PM
Getting to know your hardware... Hi there! I’m working hard to build a solid knowledge of C++ and some assembly before undertaking the somewhat daunting task of mastering (yeah, right!) DirectX and/or OpenGL. But I have this annoying feeling that something is missing from the... 
Posted February 5, 2004 8:08:58 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
4e6 Unexpected... and lame. I guess some of us may look fondlier to last year's elements, now! :P So long a wait just to get "Ponies" and "Accountants"?!? I'm sure there are some great game ideas waiting to be made out of those elements, but I feel ki... 
Posted September 27, 2007 11:35:41 AM
Action Cyborg is looking for level designers! Great work, people! It a really fun game, even though a little psycho! XD If you still need some help with the level creation, sign me in! jribolleda [at] gmail Keep it up!! 
Posted December 5, 2006 5:43:18 AM
[4E5] Roll call! Yup! Whenever my exams are through, I'll dive head-first into design mode, though I already have quite some work done. As is the case of other fellow members, I had some ideas that happen to already include most of the elements (weak economics, thoug... 
Posted June 6, 2006 5:48:55 AM
GP2X Handheld Linux based console - what do you think? I've got the original GP32 BLU, and if its (outstanding) quality can be any indication of what to expect from this one, I assure you I'll be right in line to get one whenever it launches! 
Posted September 30, 2005 7:41:52 AM
Awesome Kung Fu Movies Quote:Original post by SpreeTree Jackie Chan Police Story 1+2 Project A 1+2 Snake In the Eagle's Shadow Armour of God Drunken Master - Fantastic Along these lines, some more Jackie Chan oldies: Lord Dragon Young Master Armour of God II... 
Posted September 20, 2005 5:42:45 AM
question of Turbo Pascal for Windows No problem! Just let me know your email address so I can send it to you (PM it if you like...). 
Posted September 10, 2005 9:39:21 AM
question of Turbo Pascal for Windows Hi there! Would you like me to send you a gaming 'unit' I made some time ago? It deals with graphics, input devices and sprite control... Even though I never finished it, you may find some interesting pieces of code there! I can send you a couple... 
Posted September 6, 2005 8:03:21 AM
Oktoberfest Try any Belgian beer, man! 
Posted September 14, 2004 6:52:47 AM
Building an RPG/Adventure Design Team quote:If this sounds interesting to anyone, I’ll post more information. Yes, it does. Please, go on. And what are your key gameplay areas? Sounds like it can evolve into a great story, but it also seems hard to wrap a ’traditional&rsqu... 
Posted March 16, 2004 10:22:35 PM
Spanish voters throw out government quote:Original post by Tron3k quote:Original post by JoriathLionfort And, as a plus, they’re sending a clear message to the bastards that killed those 200 persons: ’yeah, Mr. Terrorist, we made a lot of noise but still you managed... 
Posted March 16, 2004 7:56:13 PM
View All Replies Made By This User