Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Kev_Boy...  
Full Name  
Nickname Kev_Boy 
State/Province, Country Oost-Vlaanderen   Belgium
GD Gathering City Wetteren, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/2/2006 4:12:44 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
DM-Bagger-SE DM-Bagger was born out of the Interlopers forums, which is a Valve mapping community, when somebody suggested this behemoth of a machine (the bucketwheel excavator) as a map. I started and scrapped a HL2DM map based on the concept, but when I... 
Posted May 11, 2009 3:21:39 AM
CS_Fawlty_Towers I released this map for Counter-Strike Source a month ago now, I don't know whether GameDev really wants to see it or give me advise on improvements for this type of thing. This map is finished though. Ofcourse I'll keep any feedback well in... 
Posted December 4, 2006 9:02:53 PM
Fullbright intensity in Source Can you change the intensity of fullbright for Source-engine based games? I am nearly finished with my third level, DE_Human, which takes place inside a human body. It's been going really really well. But... Lighting it has been a real drag, om... 
Posted March 2, 2006 4:21:48 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
DM-Bagger-SE The contest has ended and I did not win, unfortunately. I still like it though, maybe it was just a tad to unconventional for most judges' taste. 
Posted June 26, 2010 11:08:37 AM
CS_Fawlty_Towers That would be kind of cool. I am currently hard at work porting the map to The Ship, now everyone is a guest, can you believe what these sick guests are up to? No wonder guests drive Basil insane ;) 
Posted December 30, 2006 11:56:33 AM
CS_Fawlty_Towers Hey, if anybody feels up for it, model the cast and do some machinema. Feel free to use my map! :) 
Posted December 6, 2006 11:57:03 AM
CS_Fawlty_Towers No Basil sounds, but Manuel does give you a good verbal-thrasing if you try to escape the area at the back ;) 
Posted December 5, 2006 4:36:44 AM
Fullbright intensity in Source I really want some specular and bump mapping on my textures to get that wet look and sense of depth. I haven't yet tried this, but I'm quite positive with fullbright this is impossible :) So I tried light_spots and light with a constant again... 
Posted March 3, 2006 12:14:01 PM
Fullbright intensity in Source Interesting concept, but the Ts are viruses and the CTs are white blood cells, so it's not like it's shrunken people in a larger body like in some sci-fi flicks. Cells apparently secretly wield AKs/M4s, bet no biologist knew that yet ;) The aim is... 
Posted March 3, 2006 2:11:10 AM
ATI releases new AMD motherboard chip aimed at gamers I would say the R300 architecture was fantastic. 
Posted March 2, 2006 2:44:04 PM
View All Replies Made By This User