Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Gourgy...  Banned
Full Name  
Nickname Gourgy 
State/Province, Country Portsmouth
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title lead maker 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1089  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/9/2004 8:01:04 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Duke Nukem Forever cancelled O___O lol 
Posted July 1, 2005 7:12:34 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Falling Flash Girl Quote:Original post by evelyn Quote:Shadowdancer - No sound :( what would you prefer?... Oooh, ahhh, wheeee, mmmnnnn, yessss, obviously with soft giggles, sighing and heavy breathing in the mix or.... arghhhh, ooops, help!, noooo, save me, ba... 
Posted June 29, 2005 12:50:05 PM
Falling Flash Girl It would be better if there was blood and bone-cracking sound effects. 
Posted June 29, 2005 7:38:16 AM
Brazil to copy AIDS drug Quote:Original post by Kibble Of course, but the point is that if countries decide to do what brazil is doing, those companies simply will not make them in the first place. This isn't a new phenomenon, ergo you are wrong. 
Posted June 26, 2005 10:58:28 AM
Hilarious Quote:Original post by Binomine Quote:Original post by Raduprv It's funny, but not that funny. I mean, is there any single person here who didn't, at some point or another, farted loudly, by mistake, in public?My girlfriend. She doesn't fart. Yo... 
Posted June 25, 2005 1:16:20 PM
Teh funnayest site evar! clicky 
Posted June 24, 2005 5:34:11 PM
Could I really have been stupid enough to make this? [pictar] Quote:Original post by The Rug Dont ask why... (I think the heat is affecting me...) You single-handedly made this thread worthwhile. 
Posted June 23, 2005 5:26:44 PM
England Quote:Original post by evelyn Quote:Original post by Gourgy Scotch people tend to blah blah... I for one hate the word scotch That's why I use it ^_^ It makes me chuckle. 
Posted June 23, 2005 12:04:58 PM
England Quote:Original post by jonpolly99 Quote:Original post by Gourgy Scotch people tend to speak English actually. Lowland Scots (a Germanic language) is rarely spoken these days. The relatively few inhabitants of the Gaelic-speaking parts of Scotchl... 
Posted June 23, 2005 10:46:44 AM
England Quote:Original post by jonpolly99 3) The Scots. Decended from the Picts and the Scoti (Celtic tribes from Ireland and Scotland), with a bit of Danish thrown in for good measure. They speak Scots Gaelic. Scotch people tend to speak English actually.... 
Posted June 23, 2005 9:51:35 AM
England Quote:Original post by dagarach Quote:Original post by Crispy 1) I'm not Finnish Can you give us a clue? Belgian? Chinese? Estonian, IIRC.  
Posted June 23, 2005 9:39:24 AM
View All Replies Made By This User