Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know rgaule...  
Full Name Ryan Gaule
Nickname rgaule 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1054  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/30/2004 8:16:21 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Ryan's Advanced Color Picker Hi All, This is an advanced color wheel program made in C# entirely be me. It started out as a program intended for use at work, but I ended up making a different color picker for that, but that's a whole nother thing. Anyways, I brought this ... 
Posted August 18, 2009 10:55:58 AM
Pixel Sniper Hello All! Pixel Sniper is a 2D game coded in C# during a few months of on/off development I had between jobs last summer. The idea of the game is you're a deadly sniper looking out over a vast landscape that's populated with up to 20 other s... 
Posted May 3, 2009 5:18:29 PM
Particle Editor During the development of Sixth Age: A New Spirit, a turn based strategy game created from scratch in 9 months by thirteen students, including myself; we decided we needed a way for the artists and designers to create the game's particle effects. Sin... 
Posted September 15, 2005 2:35:15 PM
Sixth Age: A New Spirit During the last three semesters of school at the Art Institute of Vancouver | Burnaby students are required to team together and build a game using their combined knowledge of programming, art, design and sound. Most teams use the Unreal engine and b... 
Posted October 27, 2005 12:24:42 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Ryan's Advanced Color Picker I have been thinking about releasing the source...I'll do that tomorrow when I'm at home, I'll edit the iotd with a link to the source for those interested! I liked your mini color picker rethan.  
Posted August 19, 2009 5:02:47 PM
Sixth Age: A New Spirit Well thanks for all the great comments about the game. The screenshots do look nice, but I haven't heard much feedback on what the actual experience was like for those who downloaded the game. From the few folks who played the game I heard feedb... 
Posted November 9, 2005 5:13:35 PM
Sixth Age: A New Spirit The single programmer was me. A good design and coding practice works wonders down the road on a large project such as this. In total there are just over 20,000 lines of code for everything. FMOD was used for sound and I took full advantage of u... 
Posted October 30, 2005 11:36:07 PM
Sixth Age: A New Spirit I forgot to mention the requirements for the game if you want to try the demo. We recommend: 2.0 Ghz CPU 512 RAM DirectX 9 Compliant Video Card with vertex/pixel shader 2.0 support. As well the game is strictly turn-based and requires 2 player... 
Posted October 27, 2005 3:24:09 PM
Particle Editor Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with my webhost. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Ryan Gaule 
Posted September 22, 2005 3:55:57 PM
View All Replies Made By This User