Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know deadwing...  
Full Name  
Nickname deadwing 
State/Province, Country Campania   Italy
GD Gathering City Salerno, Campania, Italy
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 994  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/31/2006 3:43:17 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Team name: We Have Explosive Project name: Technocracy Brief description: In the early 2006, we started working on Akom3D, a shader-based, powerful and fast 3D engine, based on DirectX 9 (soon on DirectX 10 too). Now the... 
Posted December 2, 2006 2:57:54 PM
Akom3D - We Have Explosive In the early 2006, we started working on Akom3D, a shader-based, powerful and fast 3D engine, based on DirectX 9 (soon on DirectX 10 too). Now the engine is at a good level; we will release the first beta version on January 2007... 
Posted December 16, 2006 10:48:19 PM
game data in a zip archive First of all sorry for my english :P ... i have a question, i want to pack all my game data in a protected file, is it good to use a zip archive for this? Thanks in advance ;) 
Posted September 1, 2006 11:28:58 AM
Direct3D 7 on Source and Call of duty 2 Hi! First of all, sorry for my bad english, and sorry if this is a noob question, too. I just want to know what does it mean that the Source Engine supports DirectX 6 up to 9 and CoD 2 supports DirectX 7 for rendering. Do they use old DirectX code... 
Posted August 31, 2006 4:15:21 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed I'm sorry for anyone who tried to send a mail to our address in these days - the mailbox was full and we didn't know that. Thanks to Overture for the information. 
Posted January 9, 2007 7:09:22 AM
Offering job:don't miss! Quote:Original post by reyyy *BIG UPDATE* Atlast i have made homepaga you can find it at http://souldevteam.110mb.com, withing month it will change to www.prophecyofwar.com I only see a Joomla vanilla install there... :(  
Posted January 4, 2007 10:17:29 PM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Quote:Original post by Evil Booger Wow. I don't even feel worthy of posting here. Feel free to post suggestions/critics, we love to hear them and improve our work ;) 
Posted December 24, 2006 9:44:06 AM
Akom3D - We Have Explosive Thanks to you guys. We are currently building a tech demo that we'll release on January - you'll be able to find it on our website, where we'll also put the first beta release of Akom3D. By the way, you can join the beta-testers group... 
Posted December 22, 2006 2:33:38 PM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed You can subscribe here: http://www.wehaveexplosive.com/page.php?id=4&lang=0 
Posted December 21, 2006 5:57:27 AM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Updates: - Implemented a Windows\Linux main server that manages all the match registrations. Now when a player wants to create its own server, the game will make a request to the main server that will either accept or deny the request. The main se... 
Posted December 18, 2006 7:30:22 AM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Code updates: - Console script system implemented. The user can now define his own command scripts to quickly execute operations (e.g. login the game, create a server with a defined name/map/port and post a message in the chat, all with one cli... 
Posted December 15, 2006 1:04:49 PM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed updates: - Online test demo completed, we are now able to create a server, chat with the users that connect, kick or ban (for that session or permanently) them and start a match. Currently a player can move his character and the others will vi... 
Posted December 13, 2006 4:56:05 AM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Quote:Original post by Virtuoso Are you interested in writers? I'm sorry, but we are looking for 3d artists only at the moment. 
Posted December 9, 2006 3:41:52 AM
Technocracy [cyberpunk online wargame] 3D Artists and Level Designers needed Quote:Original post by Eclipse WHE [cut] ... limiting the MMO component only at the managerial part of the gameplay. Yes, we will use a MySQL database for user data (added to "Technology") :) 
Posted December 4, 2006 7:29:03 AM
View All Replies Made By This User